Forthcoming Ram Records

shoulda woulda coulda

iimeu3ib97wmx2d6g.jpg

is it me or has there been a lack of Ram releases (not ProgRam) over the last few weeks? there was 1 a week for a wee bit there....is something big coming??

Guess they've run out of DC Breaks swag refixes, not that I'm complaining. Liking this Wilko tune, all hands in the air and shit. Now just need some Culture Shock - Raindrops

Is DC Breaks actually releasing an album in September? Just doesn't seem to feel like they're behaving as others do in the lead up to their LP's.

Tracklist for DC Breaks LP

1. SWAG VIP
2. SWAG VIP
3. SWAG VIP
4. SWAG VIP
5. SWAG VIP
6. SWAG VIP
7. SWAG VIP
8. SWAG VIP
9. SWAG VIP
10. SWAG VIP
11. SWAG VIP
12. SWAG VIP(VIP) :teeth:

Lol nah I hope it's sick! Been massively disappointed by every RAM LP since All Or Nothing.

Lol nah I hope it's sick! Been massively disappointed by every RAM LP since All Or Nothing.

To be fair it's not the most album-y label. Sub Focus and More Than Alot spring to mind as my favourites, and they are already about 5-6 years old. Much more compilations/singles going on.

Waiting for City Lights. No idea what the next 10 releases are at the moment... Normally they always have tons lined up, what's happening haha?

Ooooooo, i couldnt say that. All or nothing, Away, Blackheart/Wonderland, Stepped Outside, Trogdolyte to name a few post nightlife 5....

Love some of those to death

Rene LaVice and Bashers LP's came out of nowhere as well without buildup, so that could be the case with this as well.

I was thinking that about Rene Lavice but I was worried that I was wrong. I remember it being so abrupt that I just assumed I'd missed out on the announcement and stuff. Good point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom