Forthcoming Ram Records

RAM Miami is great, the choice of the tunes being pressed is fucking horrendous though. I understand they chose their own artists, but half of those tunes are throw-away material, really pointless to press VIPs of tunes that has already been pressed and the amount of change in those new versions is virtually none (except for the different beat pattern).

Won't pay 20 quid for having 3 kinda nice tunes on vinyl though.

The choice of the tunes being pressed is fucking horrendous! Couldn't agree more FG.

I would have forked out £20 if Cobalt 60 had made the pressing along with any 5 of the others on those vinyl. Callide saw Supreme pressed on Nightlife 5 and there has been so much love for Cobalt 60 on here for another up and coming producer of the moment, not least to mention that Hazard has been battering it. [MENTION=3957]Ray Rampage[/MENTION], Andy, Scott..... missed a trick there :-/

Off topic to this but most relevant place without starting a new thread. Does anyone know where The Steelyard is, ahead of next Friday?

Off topic to this but most relevant place without starting a new thread. Does anyone know where The Steelyard is, ahead of next Friday?

Right by Cannon Street station by the looks of things.. makes a change for it to be somewhere not in the arse end of Hackney (I still love you iCAN Studios).

Tempted to go again on Friday, Brighton was so good.

Right by Cannon Street station by the looks of things.. makes a change for it to be somewhere not in the arse end of Hackney (I still love you iCAN Studios).

Tempted to go again on Friday, Brighton was so good.
Thank you mate! Yes Brighton was a treat! I don't think he went old skool though did he? Always a highlight of those sets

Thank you mate! Yes Brighton was a treat! I don't think he went old skool though did he? Always a highlight of those sets

Not that I remember, was pretty smashed though haha. Shame they couldn't get a later licence, ended up in Volks until the trains started running again :1:

Back
Top Bottom