Zero G - Jungle Warfare Amen Break

c man

Hi,

does anyone know on which jungle warfare edition I can find the amen break? I've just bought vol.1 and its not on there.
I have also checked the content listings of the other two vol.s and it doesn't seem to be on there as well. or is it called something else on the pack?
would be great if anyone could help me out :)

Think he means which edition of the Jungle Warfare sample CDs has an amen.....i have volumes 1-3 and don't think theres one on there, although the breaks arent named as you'd expect so don't believe the content listings. But yeah, not hard to find an amen break....lots of breaks on here also:

http://www.rhythm-lab.com/breakbeats

Think he means which edition of the Jungle Warfare sample CDs has an amen.....i have volumes 1-3 and don't think theres one on there, although the breaks arent named as you'd expect so don't believe the content listings. But yeah, not hard to find an amen break....lots of breaks on here also:

http://www.rhythm-lab.com/breakbeats

yeah exactly that was my question :)
maybe you could have a listen through the breaks in vol.2 and 3 when you have time, there should be a 4 bar amen on there somewhere, think its just called differently.
nice one on the link ;)

i just looked through jungle warfare 2 & 3 but couldn't find one that's actually named amen. i know that sounds crazy for an amen break to not be in jungle warfare. so either i don't have the full amount of material or maybe they might've named it something else. some of the names of breaks are named after the funk break it's sampled from and others they just gave it a name that describes the vibe of the break.

i sent you a pm

I have Vol. 3.

Go to the Rex folder then to the Drum Loops Folder there is a Standard Amen folder with loads of Amen break edits in.

I have Vol. 3.

Go to the Rex folder then to the Drum Loops Folder there is a Standard Amen folder with loads of Amen break edits in.

damn i wonder why i'm missing that folder in my vol 3's RX2 drum loops. if the folder name starts with "Amen" then mine goes from "All The Way B" to "Angela Rolla". if you meant that the folder name starts with "Standard Amen" then mine goes from "Skippy C" to "Static".

mine has standard amen folder
but i dont think there is a standard amen in there.lol

damn i wonder why i'm missing that folder in my vol 3's RX2 drum loops. if the folder name starts with "Amen" then mine goes from "All The Way B" to "Angela Rolla". if you meant that the folder name starts with "Standard Amen" then mine goes from "Skippy C" to "Static".

Like Marklar and I have said, the folder is called 'Standard Amen'.

mine has standard amen folder
but i dont think there is a standard amen in there.lol

If you look a around this site you'd find an in-depth amen pack. I might give you a clue if you struggle to find it...

Back
Top Bottom