Pareidolius - Try Too Hard

What a wonderful chill song. I must say it is very pleasing to listen to. I really can not find any fault with it. Except, if you are using a distortion to make it sound like a record player I think you are using to much and it sounds a little to old school glitchy.

Very Nice... bass sounds spot on and nice flow, Love the progression aswell very subtle but never gets boring with the vocal and spatter of that disto piano sound, also the FX fit in effortlessly... cant flaw those drums either and i like the vynil disto totally up my street.

Good luck with this release!

As I said on the thread from my tune, I really like all you forthcoming releases, just so chill and like 'easy' to listen to, if you understand what I mean, everything flows so easy, everything flow pleasantly into my ears...

One thing I noticed now on this one (on like the 4th listen, so nothing big), maybe the kick is a tiny bit too loud, since it has a quite 'airy' feel to it, it takes quite some space

Summer vibes!
Very chilled project!
Be nice to hear this out in a beer garden!
Plenty of transitions and movement throughout, plus the vocals add some flavour!
Good work!

Back
Top Bottom