Multi Genre Fallen Gemini - MTA Summer 2014 Mix Competition

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
May is a month of various competitions it seems so I thought I'm gonna enter a few as well. This one is all about summer vibes, starting unusually with some 128 bpm stuff and switching to 174 Culture Shock-esque funk later on, hope you enjoy guys! Please spread the word if you can, hit play and favourite button on mixcloud too :)

[MIXCLOUD]http://www.mixcloud.com/fallengemini/mta-summer-2014-mix-competition-fallen-gemini/[/MIXCLOUD]

Tracklist:

01/ Fred V & Grafix feat. Panda & Iain Horrocks - Let Your Guard Down [Hospital]
02/ Zed Bias - Heavy Water Riddim [Digital Soundboy]
03/ Major Lazer - Pon De Floor [V2/COOP]
04/ Congorock - Babylon (Dub) [Fool's Gold]
05/ Feed Me - Trichitillomania [mau5trap]
06/ Torqux feat. Lady Leshurr - Blazin' (Extended Club Mix) [MTA]
07/ The Prodigy - Narayan [XL]
08/ Breakage feat. Dismantle - Ass Up [Free]
>> Smack - Vem Si Do Postele Boty [Smack One]
09/ Chords - Goodbye Groove [RAM]
10/ Chords - High Groove [RAM]
11/ Culture Shock - Protection [RAM]
12/ BMotion feat. Jon Lilygreen - Circles [Soulvent]
13/ Kove - Sleep It Off [Viper]
14/ Metrik feat. Kathy Brown - I See You [Viper]
15/ Camo & Krooked - Shoreless [Viper]
16/ Brookes Brothers - Last Night [BBK]
17/ Usher - Climax (Rene LaVice Bootleg) [Free]
18/ Seba - Never Let You Go (Blu Mar Ten Remix) [Warm Communications]
19/ Camo & Krooked - All Night [Hospital]
20/ Dub Phizix - Salford John [Free]
21/ Void & Skute - Bioluminescence [Discus]
22/ Dream McLean - Weatherman (Lynx Remix) [MTA]
23/ Triad - Fiasco [Deep Soul Music]
24/ BMotion - Need Your Love [Soulvent]
25/ Fred V & Grafix - Maverick Souls [Hospital]
26/ Metrik - Distant Shores [Hospital]

DL Link:

https://db.tt/j0h8IVdt

Nice mixing but I can not say I love the track selection. Just an opinion. I should also mention I listen to your last past present and future mix. Now that I loved.

Cheers mate! I know that this selection is not exactly up to everyone's taste, especially here - I've tried to fit into the overall mood of the competition and I really appreciate you've had a listen anyways, big ups! :) You can try the Outlook Mix Comp one as well, that might suit you even better ;)

Cheers mate! I know that this selection is not exactly up to everyone's taste, especially here - I've tried to fit into the overall mood of the competition and I really appreciate you've had a listen anyways, big ups! :) You can try the Outlook Mix Comp one as well, that might suit you even better ;)
You did the right thing. Being a good dj is like being a good public speaker. There is necessity for knowing your target listeners.

Nice mixing but I can not say I love the track selection. Just an opinion.

IV4 you utter bitch I can't believe you logged on just to be mean to Vaclav. You should apologise. If people left you 'just their opinions' about your tunes you'd be in tears right now.

Hooow ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

IV4 you utter bitch I can't believe you logged on just to be mean to Vaclav. You should apologise. If people left you 'just their opinions' about your tunes you'd be in tears right now.

I wish more people would leave me their honest opinions on my tracks, I might get better if they do. But yea, I been spending a lot of time in here listing to mixes and not leaving any feedback like a dick. After listing to back to back mixes from fallen I thought I should at least give a shout out. Your next on my list of mixes to listen to Papa. So it better be good. Or else.
Dunt dunt duuuuaaaaann

:teeth: But cheers for standing up for me Paps :D

I wish more people would leave me their honest opinions on my tracks, I might get better if they do. But yea, I been spending a lot of time in here listing to mixes and not leaving any feedback like a dick. After listing to back to back mixes from fallen I thought I should at least give a shout out. Your next on my list of mixes to listen to Papa. So it better be good. Or else.
Dunt dunt duuuuaaaaann

I like it when people state their honest opinion on my mixes because exactly as you've said - it gives you a hint what to do better next time. Of course as far as the selection goes everyone's taste is different, but I don't see it as a bad thing at all and saying "I like the way it's mixed but I don't enjoy the tunes" is totally fine by me as it gives me all the information I need without being a dick innit :) So once again cheers for the feedback!

just finished this one mang....the trak list sucks ha ha ....kidding. I thought you did a really good job on this one....transitions were smooth mixing was on point....only one was that Never Let You Go/ All Night the way it faded out and the singing but honestly that is just nit picking cuz u crushed this mix. Good luck mang!

Back
Top Bottom