>> Metrik & Friction - Legacy
Dub Motion - Gold
Dimension - Crowd Reaction VIP
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
??? - ???
S.P.Y - Step & Flow
Optiv & BTK - Shredder
Skeptical ft. Colette Warren - Desire
??? - ??? (I feel like I should know that)
??? - ??? (an old Hospital classic in a new coat, fuck me, is it Twilight's Last Gleaming VIP)

20 mins in, can't go on right now

Just to fill in what I know / correct the above

??? - ???
Datsik - Hold It Down (Joe Ford Remix)
>> Metrik & Friction - Legacy
Dub Motion - Gold
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
Original Sin? - ???
>> Prototypes - Pale Blue Dot
TC - Next Hype
SPY - Step & Flow
Optiv & BTK - Shredder
Skeptical - Desire
Zero T - Refusal (Alix Perez Remix)
>> ??? - ???
Technimatic - Night Vision
LSB - Leave
Makoto - Golden Girl (Lenzman Remix)

i fucking need SHREDDER!! Must make sure ive got a booking around 16th June ha

Memtrix - Ethereal
>>> Datsik - Hold It Down (Joe Ford Remix)
Dub Motion - Gold
>>> Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
Metrik - Slipstream
>>> The Prototypes - Pale Blue Dot
TC - Next Hype
S.P.Y - Step & Flow
Optiv & BTK - Shredder
Skeptical - Desire ft. Colette Warren
Zero T ft. Steo - Refusal (Alix Perez Remix)
Technimatic - Night Vision
LSB - Leave
Makoto ft. MC Conrad - Golden Girl (Lenzman VIP)
Friction - Scatter (ft. Total Science)
??? - ???
The Prototypes - Habitation VIP
Cyantific - Ice Cream (Vanilla Mix)
??? - ???
Hive & Gridlok - Standing Room Only (ft. Break, DBridge & Silent Witness)
??? - ???
Fourward - Phase Align
??? - ???
Dj Fresh - Skyhighatrist (Instrumental Mix)
??? - ???
>>> Sub Focus - Deep Space
Joe Ford - Stride
Noisia & Prolix - Asteroids
>>> Noisia - Diplodocus
DC Breaks - Locked in
>>> Rene LaVice - Where My Ladies At?
Camo & Krooked ft. Friction & Dynamite MC - Stand Up VIP
Shameboy - Strobot (Netsky Remix)
>>> Logistics - Together
??? - ??? (chopped up vocal sample's the same as Subwave - Stars Get Down: "Your love is the best thing to come into my world". Do want to know what this is)

Anyone know where to get the version of Skyhighatrist with the piano part? Andy's been using it for ages and now Friction.... I'm guessing it's kept in a tight circle.

PS the tune after skyhighatrist is Running Man - Original Sin & Koo

Last edited:
Anyone know where to get the version of Skyhighatrist with the piano part? Andy's been using it for ages and now Friction.... I'm guessing it's kept in a tight circle.

PS the tune after skyhighatrist is Running Man - Original Sin & Koo

The version in this mix is the retail version isn't it…? the one on the nightlife mix is different to this from what i hear no?

The version in this mix is the retail version isn't it…? the one on the nightlife mix is different to this from what i hear no?

Really? The only instrumental version I have been able to find is the one that came with Nightlife 6. Where did you find the retail version?

Really? The only instrumental version I have been able to find is the one that came with Nightlife 6. Where did you find the retail version?

The one Andy plays in the Nightlife 6 Mix is the same one as Friction plays which I'm guessing is an early version/dj edit, the unmixed version in the bundle is just an instrumental version of the Rizzle Kicks vocal from Fresh's LP

The one Andy plays in the Nightlife 6 Mix is the same one as Friction plays which I'm guessing is an early version/dj edit, the unmixed version in the bundle is just an instrumental version of the Rizzle Kicks vocal from Fresh's LP

nah, basically there is the one that comes with nightlife 6 digital bundle, which is the same as the vocal tune, where it breaks to that half time beat mid way thorugh, then you have the actual version that Andy c plays in the green mix where the tune doesnt have that breakdown. 42:10 is the breakdown in the friction mix.

Andy c used to have this tune literally tiiiiiiiime before anyone else so i guess he still is bashing the original mix before Rizzle kicks were even linked with the tune. Same with Kove searching, in Nightlife Andy C's version doesnt have that two bar overhang after the second breakdown before the drop

Looks like the piano versio isn' going to get released then. Shame because I think it really adds to the tune...

Back
Top Bottom