Agent Smith - Wet Summers 100% Vinyl

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Sup guys.

Wanted to try something a bit out of my comfort zone and here it is. Never normally venture into the deeper/liquid stuff.

You know the deal all vinyl etc.

Any comments/feedback more than welcome as always. Going to churn out a few more mixes over the coming weeks so this is something to potentially wet the appetite.

Enjoy.
Stu.

Dynamic & Malaky - Knights Like These
>>Snow Ghosts - And The World Was Gone (Calibre remix)
Calibre - Miraculous
>>Random Movement - Down Somehow
Ivy Lab & Hydro - Make It Clear
Logistics - City Life
Dbridge & Calibre - Ponderosa
Spectrasoul - Away With Me (Calibre Remix)
Brother - So Blue (Command Strange & Intelligent Manners Remix)
Ax - Midnight Sun (Calibre remix)
Klute - Hell Hath No Fury
Jubei & Goldie - The Prayer
Basher & Xtrah - Reflections
Ivy Lab - Baby Grey
Apex Feat Ayah - Space Between
Calibre - Sagan
Alix Perez feat MC Fats - Down The Line
Break - They're Wrong (Calibre remix)
>>Alix Perez - Melanie
Submotion Orchestra - It's Not Me Its You (Alix Perex Remix)​

Last edited:
listened when i saw it pop up on sc!

Miraculous into down somehow worked really well, lovely blend. Also really like the prayer with hell hath no fury, nice contrast in styles that worked well.

lovely mix and really tight throughout, lots of tunes i love in there which is always gonna go down well! definitely getting a few more plays man

TL looks banging mate. Some personal favs in there.

Nice one Ted - likewise was trying to draw for tunes I really enjoy that I've never posted in a mix before. Hope it does your ears justice (y)

listened when i saw it pop up on sc!

Miraculous into down somehow worked really well, lovely blend. Also really like the prayer with hell hath no fury, nice contrast in styles that worked well.

lovely mix and really tight throughout, lots of tunes i love in there which is always gonna go down well! definitely getting a few more plays man

Big ups J. That little switch back to the bassline of Miraculous I thought worked pretty well over the vocal of Down Somehow, glad you digged it.

That prayer mix was a bit on the fly...was going to mix something else with it and ended up picking it up and it wasn't too bad in the end - nice that you picked up on it.

Appreciate the quick thoughts/comments lads. Certainly well overdue posting anything in recent times.

Big up to you both

Yes Stu! Rinsing this at the moment loving it so far!

For some reason your mixes always sound loud/crystal clear do you have like a wicked set up or what?

Yes Stu. Caught this on soundcloud and it's a great mix. I was working at the time so couldn't pay as much attention as I'd have liked but selection is spot on and mixing is tight (and quick as well). Loved Hell Hath No Fury in there. Such an amazing tune! I need that one on vinyl!

yes mate. loving this so far. tight and tidy.
shame about "make it clear". sounds a lil distorted on the left channel. assume you had some dust. that or my headphones were shagged.
wicked mix with ponderosa. never found many tunes that im overly happy to mix with it. looking forward to the rest of this set!

real good mix man, thoroughly enjoyed it. nice deep rollers, and reminded me of a few that i need to buy! thanks for that. followed you to keep up to date with future mixes from yourself also

Woah haven't been on here since last week didn't expect this much interest!

Looks big and loads of my favs in there. Will be checking

Big ups bro. Hope you enjoy it.

On the download

Wickard Fire! played yours a couple of times last week will leave some thoughts for you soon :D

Will be listening this week mate when I can fit it in

Big ups Mark. Not the best mix I ever posted. Just came home and tried winging it in places.

perfect timing, just getting back into dat rolling goodness. you're awesome

Yes Jack! Hope this tickles the tastebuds buddy.

Yes Stu! Rinsing this at the moment loving it so far!

For some reason your mixes always sound loud/crystal clear do you have like a wicked set up or what?

Nice one Papa...just rocked your instigators mix this morning :slayer:
Not really sure this mix sounded all that quality wise...just had my mixer serviced which probably helps, but I think I have lost a little bit of quality since I switched to Ortofons...but big ups for the comments lad.

Yes Stu. Caught this on soundcloud and it's a great mix. I was working at the time so couldn't pay as much attention as I'd have liked but selection is spot on and mixing is tight (and quick as well). Loved Hell Hath No Fury in there. Such an amazing tune! I need that one on vinyl!

Yes Skwiffy! Saw yours on SC will be rocking that soon :D
And yea gotta grab Hell Hath No Fury if you don't have it. Huge tune.

Cheers for checking buddy.

yes mate. loving this so far. tight and tidy.
shame about "make it clear". sounds a lil distorted on the left channel. assume you had some dust. that or my headphones were shagged.
wicked mix with ponderosa. never found many tunes that im overly happy to mix with it. looking forward to the rest of this set!

Yes Teddy big ups bro.
Dust sadly...never bothered re-recording as I wasn't going to post it, but thought fuck it.
Nice one for the Ponderosa comments, agreed it is a tricky one to mix sometimes.

real good mix man, thoroughly enjoyed it. nice deep rollers, and reminded me of a few that i need to buy! thanks for that. followed you to keep up to date with future mixes from yourself also

Big ups Vanden. Just tried digging through stuff I like hearing and wanted in the car. Glad you digged it pal.

Selection looks excellent. I'll be giving this one a listen tonight.

Big ups grubbers! enjoy!

Big mix Stu, loved the selection! :) Also it's Young Ax - Midnight Sun (Calibre Remix) ;)

Hahaha eagle eye!

Big ups FG. probably not the best mix I have ever posted, but just wanted to wing something summery together for the car initially. Hope you enjoy this (you'll dig the next one I've got lined up keep an eye out :D)

Never really thought I would come back here to find this much interest so big up all you crazy fuckers for having a listen.

Big the fuck up (y)

Fair selection that I have not heard before, which is good. Not usually a fan of these liquidy mixes (yes, I will do one at some point), but it had grabbed me by 2:30 and enjoying this with the sun being out an all.

Knights Like These was a great opener, And The World Was Gone rmx must have been in there somewhere, but was mixed really well that it snuck by in a flash before the piano hooks of Miraculous took hold. Damn, those vocals of Down Somehow. In under the radar and in to full effect, greatly complimenting Calibres tune before the break. City Life - Ponderosa - Away With Me rmx was a cool string, 1 of the tunes next to Ponderosa taking its turn to do its thing before piano in the dBridge colab worked its magic. The Prayer - Reflections another fav blend in there, with the slightly crunchier beat of The Prayer cutting back into the deep bass of Reflections. Cool outro string too with They're Wrong rmx - Melanie - Its Not Me Its You rmx with choice vocals and soulful note.

Really solid liquid mix mate :) Had a handful of tunes in there that I like and are sat in the stack, which is always nice. A sound ride for a sunny day (y)

Fair selection that I have not heard before, which is good. Not usually a fan of these liquidy mixes (yes, I will do one at some point), but it had grabbed me by 2:30 and enjoying this with the sun being out an all.

Knights Like These was a great opener, And The World Was Gone rmx must have been in there somewhere, but was mixed really well that it snuck by in a flash before the piano hooks of Miraculous took hold. Damn, those vocals of Down Somehow. In under the radar and in to full effect, greatly complimenting Calibres tune before the break. City Life - Ponderosa - Away With Me rmx was a cool string, 1 of the tunes next to Ponderosa taking its turn to do its thing before piano in the dBridge colab worked its magic. The Prayer - Reflections another fav blend in there, with the slightly crunchier beat of The Prayer cutting back into the deep bass of Reflections. Cool outro string too with They're Wrong rmx - Melanie - Its Not Me Its You rmx with choice vocals and soulful note.

Really solid liquid mix mate :) Had a handful of tunes in there that I like and are sat in the stack, which is always nice. A sound ride for a sunny day (y)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Watcha again.
I tried at least :teeth:

Big ups bro. As you know not really my normal style...but glad you digged the vibe I was trying to go for. Bit scrappy in places but hey ho, made it for the car initially but thought may as well put it up.

You'll dig the next instalment of Rolling Straight Through...going to let this die out and that's next up.

Cheers as always for your feedback bro. Makes posting these more worthwhile to the average joe dj.

(y)

Intro was tidy and nicely set up for the rest of the mix, I remember Make It Clear then after that it just took me somewhere else, didnt notice a slip an it was seamless, every track sounded smooth and that they was meant to go together, think it was the Klute tune that woke me up again, big bass, unfortunately lost me abit after that - Calibre - In Denial is missing from the tracking too.. Ivy Lab and Space between was nice and ended on a high with Perez.. look forward to your next one man !

i think with these rolling mixes they really have to be on point and you nailed it stu! as someone else mentioned before, for the vast majority it's crystal clear. super impressive especially knowing how hard it can be on vinyl too. that rose tease is just silly

biggest of big ups bredrina! will be coming back to this for vibes and inspiration to better myself :gaywhite:

i think with these rolling mixes they really have to be on point and you nailed it stu! as someone else mentioned before, for the vast majority it's crystal clear. super impressive especially knowing how hard it can be on vinyl too. that rose tease is just silly

biggest of big ups bredrina! will be coming back to this for vibes and inspiration to better myself :gaywhite:

You mean Melanie? lol Nice one bredda. It wasn't something I took a lot if anytime over so really pleased with the reaction it has got from you guys :D looking forward to something new from you pal? been too long.

Intro was tidy and nicely set up for the rest of the mix, I remember Make It Clear then after that it just took me somewhere else, didnt notice a slip an it was seamless, every track sounded smooth and that they was meant to go together, think it was the Klute tune that woke me up again, big bass, unfortunately lost me abit after that - Calibre - In Denial is missing from the tracking too.. Ivy Lab and Space between was nice and ended on a high with Perez.. look forward to your next one man !

Big ups Danny!
Yea the whole TL was all over the place at first. Had no idea what was where as didn't listen back and hadn't planned the majority of it. Glad you digged the summery tip though man, I know its not everyones come of tea, but when the suns out it just feels so damn good.
Got your mix ready for this afternoon, will drop some comments later for you bro.

Big ups to everyone that has listened so far. (y)

Back
Top Bottom