Agent Smith - Wet Summers 100% Vinyl

Very solid mix! Good tracks and nice fades! Cheers mate!
qKPQS7J.gif

Thoroughly enjoyed this one. Really liked the way you brought in the Away with Me remix.

Big ups Grubbers! Still love that tune so much. Takes me back to Outlook 2012 in the pissing rain dancing around in the mud.

Nice mix man :2thumbs:

Nioce one Dagz - appreciate the comment (y)

Very solid mix! Good tracks and nice fades! Cheers mate!

Thanks Profizeus...not bad for something I chucked together I suppose. Appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

really enjoyed this mix man, been on the summery liquid vibes myself recently haha, liked your selection and really tight mixing man, favourite bit had to be Klute - Hell Hath No Fury > Jubei & Goldie - The Prayer, huge mix mate. Big up on this one will definitely be keeping it on my ipod for them summer vibes

really enjoyed this mix man, been on the summery liquid vibes myself recently haha, liked your selection and really tight mixing man, favourite bit had to be Klute - Hell Hath No Fury > Jubei & Goldie - The Prayer, huge mix mate. Big up on this one will definitely be keeping it on my ipod for them summer vibes

Yes Dan nice one for the thoughts.

That Hell Hath > The Prayer mix I guess is a little slice of what is up next, much more on that kind of style.

Glad you digged this anyway man. (y) Looking forward to your next mix pal!

Big ups.

Back
Top Bottom