06/27 - 06/30 - Sacred Earth Open-Air 2014 - Wisconsin

Sacred Earth Open-Air 2014 06/27 - 06/30 - Wisconsin

https://www.facebook.com/events/196431873844991/

In it's 9th year, The Chilluminati are proud to announce:

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Sacred Earth Open-Air 2014 ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

June 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th 2014 in Central Wisconsin

As the longest running psytrance festival in the midwest, you can expect another magical experience of music, art, community and smiling faces! We have brought together a unique collection of music producers, djs, artists and creators of the awesome to create an all encompassing experience!

Sacred Earth is created as a Cosmic Condensate in which our music, motion, light and love form a sacred structure in space and time... a microcosmic celebration of the infinite.

We invite all to come dance, relax, join our community workshops and explore the wonder under the sun, moon and stars for 4 days and 3 nights.

In it's 9th year, The Chilluminati are proud to announce Sacred Earth Open Air Festival 2014. As the longest running psytrance festival in the midwest, you can expect another magical experience of music, art, community and smiling faces! We have brought together a unique collection of music producers, djs, artists and creators of the awesome to create an all encompassing experience!

*****LINEUP*****

Daksinamurti (South Africa, Sangoma/Timecode Rec)
https://soundcloud.com/daksi
Daksinamurti is an ethnologist and international psytrance artist from Marburg, Germany. Besides being a DJ he is managing the South Afrika based label TIMECODE and SANGOMA Records with Gata Freak from Doha.
With more then a decade of experience as a musician he looks back to a colorful history – so far has represented labels like the legendary Shiva Space Technology, Nexus Media and is currently playing for Peak records. His live act “Android Spirit” together with Tickets/Brethren launched in 2013 and after a couple of compilation appearances they are currently working on their album to be released on Timecode Records.

Vimana (Mexico, Geomagnetic Rec/Kupuri Music) *LIVE*
https://soundcloud.com/vimana
Is the sonic craft by Mariano Tur from Mexico. Dj and producer with a unique style in his tracks. Always lifting up the spirit with melodies and a solid groove, his production and mixes are focused in psychedelic trance and progressive, ideal for daytime dance-floors.
An original, powerful and electrifying sound ride trough the mysterious realms of time.
He is currently full time producing, gathering and releasing the freshest tunes for different labels around the globe such as Ovnimoon records, BMSS, Geomagnetic and Blue hour sounds.
Is also label manager of “Kupuri music México” and co-producer of “Kupuri festival.”

Kaminanda (CA, Merkaba Music)
http://kaminanda.bandcamp.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Kaminanda.music
Coming from the mossy forests of the Northern Lands on the west coast of Elven Country, Kaminanda's ever evolving sound is a playground of original deep Midtempo grooves, tribal rhythms, creative trip hop,complex Dub and lush downtempo textures. Playing live sets with guitar, keyboards, flutes, melodica, and vocals, Kaminanda's music is designed to take the listener/dancer on a journey traversing diverse landscapes reflecting the evolution of our collective consciousness....Having shared his creations at electronic music festivals such as Entheos, Shambhala, Symbiosis, Beloved, Rootwire, LIB, Burning Man and Earthdance, as well as international festivals Envision, Boom and Eclipse Australia. Kaminanda's ever evolving sound is a kaleidoscope of warm melodies and twisting ,winding compositions. Kaminanda is excited to share this adventure with you..

Annunaki (North Carolina, T.O.U.C.H. Samadhi) *LIVE*
https://soundcloud.com/annunaki
The Annunaki first arrived on Earth probably 450,000 years ago, seeking an exotic beat to facilitate their trance states. Eventually we came to call them by many names, such as “the Nephilim” in Genesis, or simply “gods”. Whichever they are, they genetically engineered Homo Sapiens as perfect biological machines for dancing by crossing extraterrestrial genes with those of Homo erectus. Still incomplete, the machines required new patterns and rhythms to function to their fullest potential. So the “gods” searched, and waited, eventually finding the patterns and rhythms in Goa, India, where they studied and recorded these new patterns of mental concentration. Now their research has come to a close as the Annunaki prepare to enact their creations. Are they gods of good, or gods of evil?

manipulatioN (MA, Kinematic Rec) *LIVE*
https://soundcloud.com/manipulation
I believe the energy that makes all of us is a combination of the influences we have from what we listen too, the images we see, the things we eat and what we let ourselves believe.
My music trip started before I can remember my own thoughts, now most of my day is filled with understanding sound. Music has been my main focus and dedication for the past 14 years but yet I find I'm growing to love it more every day I Listen/Mix or Produce a new track. My Goal today is to provide as much good music possible, invite our world to travel through unforgettable places and expose new sound-waves to everyone willing to let go, enjoy and be the unimaginable. This musical journey started in the Azores Islands where I got a lot of ideas for what I do now but moving around and learning about our globe has been my fuel and inspiration for making it one more step.

..If there's a sound, there can be music... if there is music there is dancing and the world will keep spinning as long as we keep stomping.

The Fuzz (North Carolina, T.O.U.C.H. Samadhi)
http://touchsamadhi.com/artists/the-fuzz
Coming to North Carolina in the mid 2000s, The Fuzz abandoned the urban lifestyle following the Siren beats emanating from Asheville, NC. Finding the TOUCH Samadhi collection, The Fuzz quickly set up shop in nearby Greensboro to cultivate further sounds and rhythms to augment the growing vibrations.
The Fuzz was introduced to Goa trance later than most, discovering the classics in the early 2000s. Seeking out the beats of more current sounds, he came up to speed on the progression in to psytrance and beyond. Still with a focus on what first called to him, he continues to cast back to classic influences and sounds in production.

FOR COMPLETE LINE UP PLEASE VISIT: https://www.facebook.com/events/196431873844991/

Thank you

WE PROVIDE: 2 stages of sound, visuals and light, 4 days and 3 nights of camping within 525 acres of natural beauty with a 5 acre spring fed lake, 2 camping areas in woodlands and meadows, running water, bathrooms, hot showers, and full vending.

YOU PROVIDE: a tent, enough food and beverages for the weekend (or some cash - food and beverages will be available for sale)

ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS, NO DRUGS, NO PETS, NO FIREWOOD (firewood can be purchased on-site).

Sacred Earth Open-Air 2014 is an ALL AGES EVENT.

Children under 12 are free with paying parent. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent. As such, we expect our guests to help us maintain a family-friendly atmosphere at all times. You are responsible for your children at all times.

**SACRED EARTH OPEN-AIR IS A LEAVE NO TRACE EVENT**

Please respect the venue by keeping the grounds free of litter, including beverage containers and cigarette butts!

Become part of the community. Help the planet, and help us. Pick up after yourself. Leave the site, and our reputation as a community, better than you found it.

Get Involved!

Come join with us this year by helping us to invoke the Five Elements:

Earth - our beautiful new party location near Black River Falls is known and loved by many

Air - The Music, both Psychedelic Trance and Chill/Downtempo/Ambient, is the air we breathe

Fire - Deco in three Dimensions: Art, Light, Projection. As well as Fire and Kinetic performances.

Water - Healers, the psychedelic people, the ambiance, community, the beautiful something that you can't put your finger on...

Spirit - the Unseen, the Energy Field, Imaginal Realm Manifest

Plus:

-Fire and dance performances
-Close encounters of the first, second, and third kinds
-Mindblowing UV deco installations both on stage... and off...
-Growth workshops; commune with your fellow psy-goers and learn something in the process!
-Interstellar space travel
-Monkey Bunny Inc. bringing Rave, club, and festivals and accessories to parties near you! We are proud Kikwear Street Team Members. Enter our coupon code BUNKY and SAVE 10% when you shop www.kikwear.com. We have KikWear, Public Beta Wear, LED T's, LED, gloves and hoops, and much much more. Visit www.facebook.com/MonkeyBunnyInc Twitter @Monkey_Bunny

WHEN:
June 27, 28, 29, 30 RAIN or SHINE; gate opens at NOON on Friday (no registrations can be accepted before that time).

WHERE:
We've secured a beautiful venue located near Pigeon Falls, Wisconsin with 525 acres of natural beauty with a 5 acre spring fed lake, 2 camping areas in woodlands and meadows, running water, bathrooms, hot showers, and full vending.

Venue details will be released closer to the time.

Back
Top Bottom