New Here!

bcwarlock

Hi Im new to this site and to drum and bass production in general.Im currently taking courses online from Berklee but I thought it couldn't hurt to join some forums as well.
Nice to meet you!

Hi Im new to this site and to drum and bass production in general.Im currently taking courses online from Berklee but I thought it couldn't hurt to join some forums as well.
Nice to meet you!

Wooo... Berklee? Are you going to be good as these guys?

dream-theater-2013-650.jpg

Haha!I actually play guitar too and John Petrucci was always talked about by my guitar teacher as on of the best "shredders".But the Berklee courses actually seem to be pretty helpful since Im a complete beginner,but are def a little overpriced.Nice to meet you btw!

Haha!I actually play guitar too and John Petrucci was always talked about by my guitar teacher as on of the best "shredders".But the Berklee courses actually seem to be pretty helpful since Im a complete beginner,but are def a little overpriced.Nice to meet you btw!

Nice to meet you too, man! Petrucci is my favorite guitarist, followed close by Zakk Wylde and Alehi Laiho.

Ah yeah!!I used to love me some Children of Bodom!!That track Needled 24/7 has some crazy soloing,keyboards do some crazy stuff on there too!!

I love their "Hatebreeder" album, with all those classical passages done on guitars. But I think they've screwed up since "Are you dead Yeat?". I went to their gig here in Brazil, in 2012. Returned home with my neck falling into pieces!

welcome, interesting discussion, that picture, the only group that i can think of is dragon force? cos of the asian guitarist with the pacman sound in that one song "through the fires" to me thats really gay metal, but thats not for this thread here and now.
i should probably mention im the trvest kvlt and is totally... totally trve kvlt.

welcome, interesting discussion, that picture, the only group that i can think of is dragon force? cos of the asian guitarist with the pacman sound in that one song "through the fires" to me thats really gay metal, but thats not for this thread here and now.
i should probably mention im the trvest kvlt and is totally... totally trve kvlt.
Nice to meet you sir :) I take it your a black metal fan.I could only ever get into Burzum and Darkthrone myself.Oh and Ulver's Nattens Madrigal...awesome record!!

Back
Top Bottom