Chatbox

Moskit

:rodigan:
Is it possible to have this back?

I know stu had problems with the amount of bandwidth it consumed + the nature of the plugin being an easy route for unwanted traffic to enter the site...

But there has been numerous threads from the "regulars" asking for its return...

Is there a way around the issues?

Or is it simply not possible?

Cheers,

Mos

cud get rid of embedding youtube vids? to cut down on space.

just had links innit.

The crowning glory of the chatbox was the Chloe - Rocksteady episode, all I can remember it as being a place where The Voice really ramped up the pressure on other members. Afternoon to midnight was The Voice baiting and my god did people bite, he didn't leave anything dangling that people didn't want a bite of. I preferred the early morning slot, I just got home from work, Karl just dtarted work, Tuna would pop in, Moskit, Borf, Fran, it was quite quaint and respectable in the morning, then the testoterones built up throughout the day all to be taken out on a fat tranny. Yeah the good old days

errrrrrrrrr yeah that did come as a bit of a surprise to me too, but alright, ok! awesome! here i was thinknig that it was the hugest deal ever, and its "sure no problem" haha ant is a more of a doer, i have to say.

it'll get taken away when the powers that be realise the whole forum is dead and in chatbox :lol:

no one will surf the forum.. just sit and watch that status.. ITS REFRESHING!!! MORE HUMANS HAVE ARRIVED!!!

buzz-lightyear-forever-alone.png

Back
Top Bottom