Chatbox

Moskit

:rodigan:
Is it possible to have this back?

I know stu had problems with the amount of bandwidth it consumed + the nature of the plugin being an easy route for unwanted traffic to enter the site...

But there has been numerous threads from the "regulars" asking for its return...

Is there a way around the issues?

Or is it simply not possible?

Cheers,

Mos

Im purposely never guna make a new thread ever again now.

Cos you cunts never make me a birthday thread :(

^ you need your age on your profile i think for your bday to be on the calender old boy, happy birthday tho mate (y)

see imo an actual proper, full blown 'whitey' is only from peng.. so you're just a fag who chundered.

russla i do seem to recall you having a certian olive complexion with clear greek tendencies in hieritage, also, i didnt barf (all things considered, i really shouldve) and "fag", well, be that as it may, now, as for you being "proper from "peng"" i dont think i know what that means. some stupid cannabis related thing? or what? yay? was it your birthday or sometihg? hey wanna buy valium, pm me for deets

Just posting here so I can see the scatbox.

- - - Updated - - -

What the shit is this? Do I need 1,001 posts to see the chatbox?

russla i do seem to recall you having a certian olive complexion with clear greek tendencies in hieritage, also, i didnt barf (all things considered, i really shouldve) and "fag", well, be that as it may, now, as for you being "proper from "peng"" i dont think i know what that means. some stupid cannabis related thing? or what? yay? was it your birthday or sometihg? hey wanna buy valium, pm me for deets

hahaha! i used to hate your posts, like really hate them, but now... It all makes sense (y)

Get rid of Chatbox.

Also I know I ask this every year but can someone maybe make an app that's considerably better than Tapatalk pleaseeeeee

Last edited:
Yeah i think its a pretty boss app, uploading pics and shit is mad easy. It annoys me my other forums don't use it tbf

Id be so happy if it worked right. What happens for me with tapatalk are

*It doesn't load certain threads
*It is delayed, sometimes upto a day behind
*It just doesn't load most of the time

If I could use it id save my internet usage on my phone.

I notice every time I use the site on my phone it asks me to install Tapatalk but its useless so much easier to just use it as normal through my mobile internet yet like I say it rinses my internet usage.

Id be so happy if it worked right. What happens for me with tapatalk are

*It doesn't load certain threads
*It is delayed, sometimes upto a day behind
*It just doesn't load most of the time

If I could use it id save my internet usage on my phone.
I notice every time I use the site on my phone it asks me to install Tapatalk but its useless so much easier to just use it as normal through my mobile internet yet like I say it rinses my internet usage.

You wise? Anything on Wifi is doesn't use usage, regardless of what app.

Back
Top Bottom