Free mastering Service

Proxsym

I'm starting a free (for now) mastering service (any genre). I have quite a lot of knowledge on the mastering process but limited experience and this is the reason it will be free for now. I have a treated room and a pair of Adam a7s with a sub 10 so I will have a clean image of what's happening in your tunes frequency wise. If anyone wants me to have a bash at any fine tuning of any of their projects send them to me in .wav format, leaving preferably a little less than -10db of headroom on the master, but anything up to -3db should be ok. I can't guarantee when the projects will be finished because that depends on how many tunes I get sent at once along with stuff I'm doing for mates and uni work, but I will do my best to turn them around as quickly as possible. Send any tunes to willgerwat@live.co.uk.
Cheers guys, looking forward to working on some tunes

Last edited:
best to change your email address to willgerwat[at]live[dot]co[dot]uk ....unless you like spam, coz this forum is viewable to the public and the email address will be picked up by spambots within 24hours

good luck with the venture, as you are practicing, you could get feedback on any masters you produce in the new talent section, there are quite few good mastering engineers and producers on here :)

Back
Top Bottom