Zeal & Litta - New bits

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
Hi guys,

Its been a while since we have been on here, just thought we would let you know we have a couple of new bits on www.soundcloud.com/zeal-litta

Magnet which is forthcoming on Mindtech Recordings and Dreams Die which is currently unsigned

Check them out if you get the chance, we will be uploading more soon too.

Gonna be around a lot more again now, back on the beats and getting them out there again. Been on a hiatus for too long haha

Hope everyone is well, I will be on here doing some reviews when i get the chance next week, so keep your eyes peeled!

Dont forget to follow us on twitter too if youre on there! https://twitter.com/Zeal_Litta

:cool:;)

Thanks mate, means a lot

Been off it for a while so its nice to still have some support :)

Big ups

Thanks mate glad you like it

Its due out in June i believe :)

More to come on the soundcloud soon too ;)

Haha! only just starting using dnb forum again! Look who pops up. Glad to see your still on the production. Sick tunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

more new shit? ooooooooooh niccccccccccce, ill try and write more detailed feedback later if i get a moment cos im having guests over so i have to start cooking soon and whatever, i realize my personal life should probably be kept out of this thread, point is, vanquished VIP is fucking double dark!!

more new shit? ooooooooooh niccccccccccce, ill try and write more detailed feedback later if i get a moment cos im having guests over so i have to start cooking soon and whatever, i realize my personal life should probably be kept out of this thread, point is, vanquished VIP is fucking double dark!!

thats not ours, thats a repost i done. The rmx is by someone called Snikta, fucking love it so went and bought that straight away lol

Not a fan of how soundcloud does that but i havent gone pro yet as im not allowed to add any of my new ones to soundcloud yet :(

Thanks mate

Will be uploading clips of our next release on there fairly soon i think

Clear Code / Melee (Contaminated Audio)

Keep ya ears n eyes zealed ;)

Back
Top Bottom