Gorilla Lounge - Drum & Bass Producer - Here to improve & share tips.

GorillaLounge

Alright everyone,

Im in the process of starting an EP, one of two, this one being the Drum & Bass one. 2 Liquid Tracks and 2 Jump Up/Heavy tracks.

These are my most recent remixes/originals - If anyone has any ideas/help they can offer to improve my mix or help me musically I would much appreciate!

- Jump Up

- Liquid

I would happily collab with someone who is of a similar & standard with me so we could improve together. Inbox my SC if you're interested.

Cheers

:welcome:

chilled vibes are cool. take them to the new talent and track reviews section (y)

both sound decent. the liquid tune more finished if anything.

the heavier track, just could use a bit of production polish (more space between parts, bass a bit deeper and tighter maybe). overall pretty spot on though

ah, ok, so youre a pimp that kills, or is it the proverbial "kills" , like youre just really good at what you do?
i would prefer it, if you really have to kill as in murder, that you dont kill pimps as such, i have pimped a little myslelf, for fun i admit, but mainly out of necessity, for example i had a girl go up to some guys apartment, get fondled, and come back down with bottles of vodka and rum, when i needed drink and there was none. that could be called pimping. so if you could refrain from killing in genereal, but pimps in particular.

seeing as you asked so nicely, i'll try at least :beers:

ah, ok, so youre a pimp that kills, or is it the proverbial "kills" , like youre just really good at what you do?
i would prefer it, if you really have to kill as in murder, that you dont kill pimps as such, i have pimped a little myslelf, for fun i admit, but mainly out of necessity, for example i had a girl go up to some guys apartment, get fondled, and come back down with bottles of vodka and rum, when i needed drink and there was none. that could be called pimping. so if you could refrain from killing in genereal, but pimps in particular.

Back
Top Bottom