Favourite Fabriclive Mix?

dizzledee

soul muscle
VIP Junglist
I come to you a man who is only just getting over the Commix Fabriclive 44 masterclass, jeeez I cannot believe I hadn't heard this until now. I think it's such a good example of a mix which adheres to a certain 'feel' or 'brand', the selection is out of this world. It has got to be my new favourite branch of the Fabriclive mix series, bumping Hazards down to second place.

Would be great to get an idea of everyone else's personal favourites, I've heard Kasra's mix is top-notch.

Look forward to the response!

Noisia.. Practically got me into drum & bass and is still my go to mix when I have to do any cardio

Closely followed by Kasra.

Hazard
Ben UFO
EZ
Zero T
Commix
Autonomic

Looking forward to elijah & skilliam and calyx & teebee aswell

Zero T - 52
EZ - 71
dbrige & instramental - 50
marcus intalex - 35
rodigan - 54

I still play the old grooverider one probably my favourite... close second would be commix, no heard the intalex one ill need to check it

Noisia
Commix
Dbridge & Instramental
Intalex

I can't really pick between those 4. All are on constant rotation and have been for a while.

Obviously EZ and Rodi ones are superb too.

Marcus Intalex one was when i first remember listening to dnb…mr right one
calibre one is good as well
(caspa and rusko has some different dub step in it as well)

I still play the old grooverider one probably my favourite... close second would be commix, no heard the intalex one ill need to check it

Did the Rider one not have a skip in a mix right near the end from memory?

For me the Intalex one sits at the top followed by Bugz In The Attic followed by DJ Spinbad

Did the Rider one not have a skip in a mix right near the end from memory?

For me the Intalex one sits at the top followed by Bugz In The Attic followed by DJ Spinbad

I got it years ago ina tin disc out HMV and never noticed this but im no dj and it could easily slip by me... I like the drop into...

... and onwards

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom