Audio's First Release on VIRGIN/RAM(Forthcoming)

It's OK, sounds like a slightly weak version of Cyantific - Ice Cream, yeah it's a bit wank by Audio's standards but I'm not ready to pin this on RAM just yet, could just be wank by chance, I want to hear the solo release but I don't imagine RAM wanted to sign him only to force him to make regular tearout stuff, they could have just signed any of the other guys already doing that, no?

Ummmmm....OP should have said 45min 20sec in, what you must be listening to is actually Ice Cream (vanilla remix) lol

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't listened to the clip but I heard it at Ram Miami when Andy was playing.

Sounded fucking heinous, got to judge tracks like these in the club to be honest.

heinous as in awesome, or heinous as in shit? my lingo is clearly out of touch...

heinous as in awesome, or heinous as in shit? my lingo is clearly out of touch...

As in awesome. It was sounding ridiculous on a good system.

- - - Updated - - -

Ummmmm....OP should have said 45min 20sec in, what you must be listening to is actually Ice Cream (vanilla remix) lol

....and fucking lol to this. That Ice Cream VIP is massive.

Last edited:
Wilkinson – Half Light Audio Remix / Chris Lake – Helium Rene La Vice remix > such a shame these awesome producers sign to ram and then make remixes of tracks with cheesy vocals. these tracks would be so great without the vocals. and now its like a mashup of katy perry and slayer just my 2 cents....

Wilkinson – Half Light Audio Remix / Chris Lake – Helium Rene La Vice remix > such a shame these awesome producers sign to ram and then make remixes of tracks with cheesy vocals. these tracks would be so great without the vocals. and now its like a mashup of katy perry and slayer just my 2 cents....

They're remixes. We should be grateful that they do them in the first place, it's quite fun seeing how they take certain tracks and remix them with their own personal elements. I'm sure as a producer it's fun to remix tracks that people wouldn't expect you to once in a while...

I haven't listened to the clip but I heard it at Ram Miami when Andy was playing.

Sounded fucking heinous, got to judge tracks like these in the club to be honest.

Heard it a couple of times at Fabric in Feb and TBH it sounded fucking huge!

- - - Updated - - -

Hellium remix is a killer track!

Here's the full non-radio cut version. I quite like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much else than I expected from a RAM tune. Not gonna comment on wether or not it was a good move for Audio to sign or not, the track just isn't my cuppa.

Yeah not feelin' this remix.. my bar for audio is set pretty high though. Not awful jus not the best.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I heard ram will upload youtube clips once someone creates a 3rd thread on this

- - - Updated - - -

The artwork is pretty cool! Sure changes from the typical Virus ones. Quite keen to hear this now ^^ Can't say I'm much of an Audio fan/knower... Headroom VIP is big. That Genesis Device tune is also decent, think was the first of his I've heard.

I heard ram will upload youtube clips once someone creates a 3rd thread on this

- - - Updated - - -

The artwork is pretty cool! Sure changes from the typical Virus ones. Quite keen to hear this now ^^ Can't say I'm much of an Audio fan/knower... Headroom VIP is big. That Genesis Device tune is also decent, think was the first of his I've heard.

Yeah I quite like minimal or simple artwork. Chords for example.

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom