Another drum & bass tune at no.1...

I rather listen to Aloe Blacc 24*7 then this bullshit.
If doing the worst, most bland track means commercial success and that's your aim with your music then do it. I'm not gonna judge anyone for doing it but I'm entitled to say it's shit.

Impressive feat but I don't think it reflects on the DnB-scene tbh. It's basically a pop tune with DnB-elements, at least more than the other way around. Grats to Sigma, yet not my cuppa tea.

I rather listen to Aloe Blacc 24*7 then this bullshit.
If doing the worst, most bland track means commercial success and that's your aim with your music then do it. I'm not gonna judge anyone for doing it but I'm entitled to say it's shit.

I haven't heard much of Aloe Blacc but I quite like him. Kind of reminds me of Bill Withers

the official video is amazing.. so it gets a :thumbsup: from me. well done chaps. the tune is actually alright. not fabric dutty. but timeless radio (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the video and I like the tune, it's feel good summertime vibes all around. Cheesy, yes, but if I were to choose to what I'd like to listen on the radio, this wins hands down over anything else usually going on there basically. For what it is it's pretty good.

I like the video and I like the tune, it's feel good summertime vibes all around. Cheesy, yes, but if I were to choose to what I'd like to listen on the radio, this wins hands down over anything else usually going on there basically. For what it is it's pretty good.

I'm not sure about that.. there's a lot of good dance music in the charts atm, black butter, ministry of sound etc. I'm feeling the Duke Dumont track the most out of what's about atm.

I take Adele, Aloe Blacc, Pharrell Williams every minute rather than that crap. Not sure what you on about but that's pretty much the same stuff as 90% of other crap in the charts just in d&b tempo.

I dont mind Adele and Pharrell Williams too, until the 300th consecutive radio/ad/tv play. Then i start to hate it. Same goes with this tune.

Cheesy pop stuff is alright, its just we've heard it too many times. Especially since all the songs sound the same.

Back
Top Bottom