Another drum & bass tune at no.1...

Yeah echoing the previous comments, the tune is definitely lamer than FDR's legs (too soon?).

That said, kudos to them for the milestone & success. I'm honestly jealous that DnB gets this kind of play & charting over there...such a thing will likely never happen here in the U.S. since our corporate fueled mega radio stations suck gigantic Dorothy Mantooth sized cock and the masses don't realize that there are other forms of "electronic" music besides that generic Top 40 clusterfuck of a "genre" generously referred to as "EDM." But I digress.

I'm honestly jealous that DnB gets this kind of play & charting over there...such a thing will likely never happen here in the U.S. since our corporate fueled mega radio stations suck gigantic Dorothy Mantooth sized cock and the masses don't realize that there are other forms of "electronic" music besides that generic Top 40 clusterfuck of a "genre" generously referred to as "EDM." But I digress.

I'm kind of down with that! Keeps my inner hipster happy. :feelsgood:

I remember hearing that Gorgon city number one tune about 10 times when I was out on a regular booze up. I think that's what a number on tune is though basically, who ever can get their tune rinsed the most, people love the latest shit - over and over again, for one week.

Back
Top Bottom