L 33 - Helvetica / Detuned [ProgRAM]

that almost vocally snare layer on detuned sounds quite cool

not feeling helvetica at all

First one sounds like Neosignal. Why is everyone trying to copy their sound? And why are labels pushing these copy cats? Second track is the usual techy drivel. All in all not for me...

First one sounds like Neosignal. Why is everyone trying to copy their sound? And why are labels pushing these copy cats? Second track is the usual techy drivel. All in all not for me...

Detuned sounds like Neosignal and Helvetica sounds like Rockwell, omg, omg, this guy is multiply talented :carlton:

is it any surprise that artists start sounding the same when 90% of the music out there is made with samples and presets?? Anyway, Sybaritic and DIstantia are both sick tracks, and dropping them together during a set has always blown the crowd up. Say what you will, but L33 does have some dope tunes.

is it any surprise that artists start sounding the same when 90% of the music out there is made with samples and presets?? Anyway, Sybaritic and DIstantia are both sick tracks, and dropping them together during a set has always blown the crowd up. Say what you will, but L33 does have some dope tunes.

I'd say this is my favourite L 33 tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Detuned but there is too much techy tech lately and its all starting to sound the same to me. Must get boring producing such similar tunes all the time

I'm not gonna get in this whole "L 33 isn't original" thing, but Detuned now reminds me a lot of this tune. Maybe a good double drop could come out of this?

Wait a sec, this sounds familiar as well...

Oh, yeah that's it, looks like Detail also ripped 'Neosignal sound' :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom