V/A Hospital Mixtape: Etherwood

TheNitwits

VIP Junglist
http://t3mpo.com/products-page/cd/va-hospital-mixtape-etherwood-hospital-records-nhs254cd-id358/

* 26 tracks including no less than 9 exclusive previously unreleased tracks mixed by Etherwood.
* Hospitals first artist lead mix compilation for over four years.
* Winner of both “Best Newcomer DJ” and “Best Newcomer Producer” at the 2013 DNBA awards.
* Etherwood deftly mixes big names like Jakwob, Camo & Krooked as well as introducing new talent Hugh Hardie, Seifer and Surgical, Taelimb and Keeno as well as D+B scene stalwarts like S.P.Y, Voyager, and DKay.

Tracklist:
1. Jakwob | Somebody New (feat. Tiffani Juno) (Jakwob VIP)
2. Keeno | Nocturne
3. Fred V & Grafix | Forest Fires (feat. Etherwood)
4. Voyager | FAQ | Tempo Records | Tempo1204

Buy Vinyl Release Here
5. Anushka | Never Can Decide (Ivy Lab Remix)
6. Fred V & Grafix | Recognise
7. DKay | Omega Point*
8. Hybrid Minds | Felicity*
9. Camo & Krooked | Ruhepuls
10. Shiver | Crossover
11. S.P.Y | Step & Flow
12. Urbandawn “Torus”
13. Camo & Krooked | Faith
14. Hugh Hardie | Kyoto City*
15. Ed.It & Geographix | Shiver (feat. Grimm)*
16. Seifer & Surgical | Aeries*
17. KG | Woodblock Riddim
18. Reso | Pulse Code
19. State Of Mind | Bigger Faster Stronger
20. Etherwood | Hold Your Breath" (Spectrasoul Remix)*
21. S.P.Y | Cold Harsh Air (feat. Total Science & Grimm)
22. Etherwood | Falling Out Of Consciousness (feat. Georgia Yates and Bev Lee Harling) (VIP)*
23. Taelimb | Wasteman
24. Royalston | Stalking Stones
25. Grifta | Adrift*
26. Keeno | Sleeplessness" (feat. Whiney)*
*denotes previously unreleased track

Releasedate: May 26th.

Hybrid Minds - Felicity is finally coming out! YES!
Glad that the SpectraSoul remix of Hold Your Breath is coming out, also looking forward to the VIP of Falling out of Consciousness and that final Keeno & Whiney tune!

Another good looking album coming out on Hospital

They've really turned things around for a couple of years ago when they cheese factor was high

Looks interesting and been a long time since the last Hospital Mix release. I wonder whether the tracks will be available separately?

Looks interesting and been a long time since the last Hospital Mix release. I wonder whether the tracks will be available separately?

I bet they will bring a digital bundle out like they do with most of their mix CD releases

will Etherwood - Hold Your Breath (Spectrasoul remix) be getting a vinyl release? If not will be all over the Unreleased Vinyl Project trying to get them to press it, as its a fucking TUNE!!!

will Etherwood - Hold Your Breath (Spectrasoul remix) be getting a vinyl release? If not will be all over the Unreleased Vinyl Project trying to get them to press it, as its a fucking TUNE!!!

Most likely will be getting pressed on some sort of remix EP for the Etherwood LP.

Just like how the Phace remix of Photone Recruits was released digitally on the we are 18 LP then Press later...blah blah blah... :hurr:

Most likely will be getting pressed on some sort of remix EP for the Etherwood LP.

To be honest, I wouldn't really want a remix EP of that album. I'm sure it would be great (like S.P.Y's remix of Spoken and this remix), but the original tracks were just special!

Back
Top Bottom