Forthcoming METALHEADZ!

Does anyone have the Headz subscription, been thinking of taking it out but other than the vinyl how many CD's have you received etc, with all the releases coming out I have a feeling that the £70 odd would only cover 2 months.

Looking now has it finished?

Does anyone have the Headz subscription, been thinking of taking it out but other than the vinyl how many CD's have you received etc, with all the releases coming out I have a feeling that the £70 odd would only cover 2 months.

Looking now has it finished?

I got it around the time PB4 came out, you get any CD that has an acompanying vinyl release (got PB4 and the Lenzman LP on CD) and you only get 10 plates, mine slot into 10 but it is possible to have it get pushed over, like if you have 9 releases, but the next one is a double LP, I'm not sure what happens then. But mine lasted from PB4 to the Mako EP on METHXX, which was about 2 months, so it's not really a subscription, more a bundle and I'm not sure if it was meant this way, but I still have the 10% merch discount even after the subscription ended.

I got it around the time PB4 came out, you get any CD that has an acompanying vinyl release (got PB4 and the Lenzman LP on CD) and you only get 10 plates, mine slot into 10 but it is possible to have it get pushed over, like if you have 9 releases, but the next one is a double LP, I'm not sure what happens then. But mine lasted from PB4 to the Mako EP on METHXX, which was about 2 months, so it's not really a subscription, more a bundle and I'm not sure if it was meant this way, but I still have the 10% merch discount even after the subscription ended.

I am pretty sure you get emailed and given the option to pay the extra for the 2 plate release or just get the next single instead for your 10th plate...

Cheers - I am not really on vinyl now although it is nice to own not sure if for me I can justify the cost, would be more than happy to pay an annual fee of say £100 and get all the digital downloads and CD releases - at least it gives Headz money in the bank etc and not the cost of pressing

Really impressed with all the bits I've heard off that UM album so far - U Feel in particular has really grown on me an awful lot, never thought I'd ever want to hear that sax riff on anything ever again, must have been used dozens of times over the years but this is up there with the best of them.

Really feeling "Muted" on the flip to "Tape Pack" as well, nice to hear something like that from them, suspect this is going to be a corker of an album tbh.

^ with a title like that it had better contain Manowar samples.

Manowar4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Serious post - that Friske 12" on METHXX is fucking sick, and it's exactly the kind of stuff D&B needs lots and lots more of.

not a big fan of either of those vip's, dillirious vip is really disappointing considering how big the original is

just checked the fourth wall previews, pleasantly surprised i have to say

inta-national is fucking nuts! wicked tune. longshot a quality roller aswell. look forward to checking the rest

Back
Top Bottom