Blu Mar attempt

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I decided to throw my hat into the ring and try the blu mar ten compo. I did not stray to far from the original track by keeping the same bass progression, drum patterns, tempo, and I used the vocal samples, chimes, crash, and electric piano stabs.

I did however, make my own reece, my own drums, and rewrote the the bass line into a piano and string melody.

As always any questions on how I did it or comments on how I can do it better are appreciated.

Nice use of the piano stabs first off and the string melody really good hook... And i like the fact you redone the reece bass to make your own sounds good seem to have nailed that aswell. Drums are lush i too choose not to use the drum samples from the pack and use my own.

i know the 2nd drop changes from the first to add intrest but my only crit would be to make that shorter mabye? still with this liquid summery kind of version and how well its executed i suppose it fits the genre im just not used to that... mastered very well and impressed cant flaw it persoanally.... good luck.... i might even send ours in since its not been badly critiqued.

Good to hear a tune from you mate! Didnt hear the original but I'm feeling this one, do agree the drums are a bit too loud tho.

Back
Top Bottom