Frederic Robinson - Live Signals [Blu Mar Ten Music] - 28th April

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
1509786_10152300589223211_2628822004749347764_n.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/live-signals/id854537119 - Previews to be found here
Out on the 28th April, same day as the S.P.Y album. My two favourite producers so that day will be wonderful for me :D

1) it's a live set so all the tracks more or less flow into each other.
2) it's slightly odd music.
3) no one buys vinyl any more

so...

3) no one buys vinyl any more

so...
ANT TC1 on Facebook:

Metalheadz Platinum Breakz 4 quadruple pack on wax has already fully sold out on the headz store based on pre-orders 2 weeks ahead of its actual release (a very high total number of units got sent to the site too).

Who says vinyls dead!?

if the release is good enough, it will sell...but fair enough not taking the risk, fully understandable in this day in age!!

yeah, obviously it was a rhetorical statement.
I'm pretty sure you can imagine the difference between releasing a straight up metalheadz album full of big names and club spankers and a live album (has anyone released a live d&b album before?) full of wonky off-kilter music from a new artist.

yeah, obviously it was a rhetorical statement.
I'm pretty sure you can imagine the difference between releasing a straight up metalheadz album full of big names and club spankers and a live album (has anyone released a live d&b album before?) full of wonky off-kilter music from a new artist.

As you can imagine talking down vinyl around here is a little incendiary :)

I'm really not sure how a live album on vinyl would work, these tunes are not necessarily new and are performed as a set. You don't see mixtapes on vinyl either.

That aside, I'm really interested to see what this is like and will definitely buy it, everyone I've shown Frederic Robinson to seems to love him (although people seem to have a real attraction towards Laughing at Clouds, above all of his other music) and this is some interesting ground. Would be well up for going to one of his gigs.

Back
Top Bottom