Just joined!

Darren D.

Hi guys!

I’ve just joined the forum, thought I’d say hi.

Even though I’m new to the forum, drum & bass has been a big part of my life since about 1998.
Started going to nights in Bristol and Bournemouth, but as I live in Herts I mostly go to Fabric now.

A mate and me started messing around with mixing a few years ago, and fell I love with it. I was out of the country for a couple years, but now I’m back and looking to get back into it all and more hopefully! I’ve mostly only played at house parties, but I have played a couple big parties before, but never for money or anything like that, just friends really. Maybe one day!

I’ve just recorded a mix (which I’ll post in the mix section later), using Traktor 2 which I hope you’ll enjoy. I’ve got a few more in my head I’m hoping to record over the next few weeks as well. I’d really appreciate your feedback so I can improve my skills and mix composition etc. I’ve been flicking through the posts here and it looks like there is a wealth of knowledge and experience on here. I’m looking forward to getting involved!

Cheers,
Darren D.

Welcome to the site, I'm new here as well :) PM me your mix (or I'll look out for it in the mix section) and I'll have a listen. I'm looking to improve myself and likewise haven't done anything major, so it'd be good to compare etc!

Back
Top Bottom