Forthcoming Thirty One Recordings

Did anybody else buy the digi format from Juno download? Gave it a start to finish listen today and found half the tracks end abruptly as if they've been cut??

I cant believe I missed the boat with this release. Absolute top muggingtons.

If anyone has one for sale PM me. Seems unlikely as only a 200 run but worth a shot.

that marcus intalex bit is so infectious. Vromm The Key is another favourite. love the skeptical bit but i thought they were meant to release the VIP?

Same. Don't know what I was thinking. Is it likely there will be some copies lying around in any of the Soho record stores? Or were they all sold online?

I doubt BM will have it, Sister-Ray possibly but from what I know they were all sold online.

None available on Discogs yet but expecting someone to bump it to well over £50. MP3's it will have to be...

I doubt BM will have it, Sister-Ray possibly but from what I know they were all sold online.

None available on Discogs yet but expecting someone to bump it to well over £50. MP3's it will have to be...

Yeh I was thinking Sister-Ray - tiny dnb section so probably more likely to still be there if it ever was than BM. Will have to go look on Saturday

Yeh I was thinking Sister-Ray - tiny dnb section so probably more likely to still be there if it ever was than BM. Will have to go look on Saturday

The only other place that could maybe possible have it is RK bass in Brighton - I popped in there over New Year but didnt manage to find any gems sadly.

Best shop for me personally used to be Music Video and Record exchange in Notting Hill, but since they had to relocate next door the dnb section took a hit, certainly weren't any new bits in there before christmas, although I picked up a couple of £1 12's which is always decent.

The only other place that could maybe possible have it is RK bass in Brighton - I popped in there over New Year but didnt manage to find any gems sadly.

Best shop for me personally used to be Music Video and Record exchange in Notting Hill, but since they had to relocate next door the dnb section took a hit, certainly weren't any new bits in there before christmas, although I picked up a couple of £1 12's which is always decent.

Love RK Bass, in there most weeks but cannot say I have seen this in there, with such a limited run I cannot see many going out to shops, lucky I got mine but hope you guys looking manage to find a copy

I don't think I have a favorite, but if I was absolutely forced, I'd say the Sinistarr and Ital Tek tunes. I literally like every tune on it though.

1. Hidden Turn's
2. Sinistarr's
3. House Of Black Lantern's
4. The rest - apart from the Ruffhouse tune, since for some strange reason I just can't seem to like any of their releases and I really can't understand why since I basically listen to minimal D&B nowadays.

B-ycCFLWoAA7BbW.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom