Forthcoming Thirty One Recordings

I'm sure I saw Doc Scott mention that he'd put a few more on the website from stock that shops would receive, so your usual outlets should be getting some in.

I was actually going to buy the vinyl as a keepsake and never open it. Now that I know it's sold out, I'm glad I didn't. The records deserve to be played.

when can i dl the tunes?

also

Dear customer,

RE: Your ThirtyOne Recordings Order

Thank you for your recent 31 Records box set purchase. Due to a slight manufacturing delay, these box sets will now be despatched on Monday 15th December. The digital will still be in your account for you to download on the release date.

UK orders will start arriving on 16th / 17th December, EUR 18th / 19th December, ROW 20th December onwards.

Apologies for this short delay and thank you for your patience.

31 Records / Databeats

I've been under a rock recently, this has drawn me out blinking into the sunlight. Some absolute gems on here.

bungle needs to make more tunes. aura was the best tune of 2013. loxy and resound tune is murky as you'd expect. I could talk about every tune in a way but I don't have that much time. sublime all round.

sadly missed the vinyl (and ironically my laptops bloody dying so serato won't work) but i guess i'll be bagging a new laptop in tandem with this. This comes first though.

was going to highlight a couple of those artists named for EPs, but what's the point, they will all be great

"What do you have in store for 2015?

We have six releases lined up for 31 already. EPs from Bungle, Ghost Warrior, Jaydrop, Digital, Overlook, Moresounds and Skeptical and we’re working on artist albums for Hidden Turn and hopefully a couple of the other 31 guys. Lots of new music and lots of new artists."

http://bitethebelt.com/2014/12/14/an-interview-with-doc-scott/

can confirm the Jaydrop release is massive...

Future Beats LP downloading now, so excited for the wax to turn up too

"What do you have in store for 2015?

We have six releases lined up for 31 already. EPs from Bungle, Ghost Warrior, Jaydrop, Digital, Overlook, Moresounds and Skeptical and we’re working on artist albums for Hidden Turn and hopefully a couple of the other 31 guys. Lots of new music and lots of new artists."

http://bitethebelt.com/2014/12/14/an-interview-with-doc-scott/

Looking forward to alot of these, especially getting some Jaydrop on wax :)

That must also mean that Skeptical's LP for Exit is finished now.

I would imagine the LP turning up Thursday / Friday as the last order from Redeye I made took 3 days to turn up

Back
Top Bottom