InsideInfo - Metamophosis / Being

Love Metamorphosis!
Although I've been wondering, what's happened to that It's Up To You track of his?

I think the vocals are unique and make the tune stand out tbh.
he specifically made the track have a lot of room for a rap-style vocal, it would be quite empty as an instrumental tbh. Some people don't like any vocals in anything. So dull and boring just having everything as an instrumental. When I heard this played out last weekend in a pretty heavy/techy set it really stood out in the set for the exact reason it has a vocal that's different.

Last edited by a moderator:
he specifically made the track have a lot of room for a rap-style vocal, it would be quite empty as an instrumental tbh. Some people don't like any vocals in anything. So dull and boring just having everything as an instrumental. When I heard this played out last weekend in a pretty heavy/techy set it really stood out in the set for the exact reason it has a vocal that's different.
yeah maybe - I like vocals in tunes (still play Dreadnought, love Lies (Calibre Remix), etc, etc) but then again I hate some on other tunes (like Coppa on most things haha). These don't really work for me (they are a bit too dominant over the tune). Being is cool though. Each to his own...there won't be any vinyl so it doesn't really effect me either way anyway as I wouldn't be able to play either ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah maybe - I like vocals in tunes (still play Dreadnought, love Lies (Calibre Remix), etc, etc) but then again I hate some on other tunes (like Coppa on most things haha). These don't really work for me (they are a bit too dominant over the tune). Being is cool though. Each to his own...there won't be any vinyl so it doesn't really effect me either way anyway as I wouldn't be able to play either ;)

I tend to agree bro, I love vocals, but this one isn't doin it for me. I like the part where she says "metamorphosis" after the drop but the rest is leaving me cold. Mind u, it could b a different story in the mix slightly clouded by the tune it's being mixed into. So it may not be that bad after all.

Back
Top Bottom