New 31 Records Signing - Vromm

Wonder if the nasty habits prototyped remix off the latest future beats is getting a release

Prototype is a big tune. Also liking El Sol. Possibly the next 31 Recs release as its been recently uploaded to soundcloud?

I think Rockwell played Prototype in one of his recent Radio shows. Pretty sure he played a forthcoming 31 Recs bit as Doc Scott was bigging up Rockwell for playing one of their forthcoming bits

43197765.jpg

Wicked tunes, Scotty really isn't fucking about with the 31 relaunch is he? Everything I've heard has been sicker than a plane to Lourdes.

Probably about time for a "Forthcoming 31 releases" thread tbh.

Also - Paragon & Gremlinz - "Oranda".... whennnnnnnn

Wicked tunes, Scotty really isn't fucking about with the 31 relaunch is he? Everything I've heard has been sicker than a plane to Lourdes.

Bloody hell mate hahaha! On topic, this is probably my most favorite 31 Recs release to date (since relaunch).

Last edited:
Prototype is a big tune. Also liking El Sol. Possibly the next 31 Recs release as its been recently uploaded to soundcloud?

I think Rockwell played Prototype in one of his recent Radio shows. Pretty sure he played a forthcoming 31 Res bit as Doc Scott was bigging up Rockwell for playing one of their forthcoming bits

31R06 is new artist Hidden Turn
So this might be 07

Last edited:
Track 3 on this podcast is another from Vromm called "The Key" - forthcoming on 31 also.

[MIXCLOUD]http://www.mixcloud.com/mauoq/dnb_podcast_024/[/MIXCLOUD]

Back
Top Bottom