Oppurtunity Knoxx Vol.2

Tracklist would probably help huh....ha ha idiot.

Tracklist
1. Ivy Lab - Missing Persons feat. Frank Carter
2. Mutated Forms - Crowlin
3. Macca, Hosta and Jodi - Nothing To Prove
4. Lenzman and Switch - Ice Cold Soul VIP
5. Ivy Lab - Live On Your Smile
6. Break - They're Wrong (Calibre RMX)
7. Kiril and Wasabe - DirectTone
8. Danny Scrilla - Thorium
9. Kiril - Delirious
10. Dexta and Bredren - Stupid ( free)
11. Kiril - OM
12. Fre4knc - Tellurian
13. Squarewave, MC Fats and D-Bridge - Special Moment ( D-Bridge RMX )
14. Kiril - Extra
15. Fre4knc - Flink
16. Klax - Vendetta
17. Kiril - Dubplate Flavour
18. Mutt - Conversations ( Rene Lavice, Gremlinz RMX ) feat. Kevin King
19. TRILO - Defer
20. Safire and Cern - Timeline
21. NFR and Stay - Merchandise
22. Minor Rain - Regenerate
23. Release - Forgotten feat. Roy Green and Protone
24. NickBee - Updown
25. Safire - Homeland
26. Break - Wondering Why
27. Safire and Minor Rain - Transit
28. Wilkinson - Too Close feat. Detour City ( Frankee RMX)
29. Philth and Wreckless - Daywalker
30. Bohemian - Bad Monday
31. The Insiders - Wonder Why ( Break RMX )
32. Bohemian - Moonstruck

yeah let me kno J.... not my greatest attempt but some rally good mixes in there. I think you will like some of them.

gave this a listen and really enjoyed it man, loved the selection and thought it all flowed nicely with no major slip ups, favourite part in this had to be Kiril - OM > Fre4knc - Tellurian > Squarewave > MC Fats and D-Bridge - Special Moment ( D-Bridge RMX ), liked the way you used that bass line from tellurian worked so well with those tunes. Big up on this mix mate

Thanks Danny..... that Tellurian/Special Moment mix is one of my favorites on the whole thing. I definetely had some slips on this one....i think homeland/wondering why was a bad one or somewhere in there but i think i recorded to late and got sleepy towards the end ha ha.
Still waitin on your next one mang!

haha noticed that slightly but wasn't a major fuck up on the homeland/wondering why, think when you listen back yourself you notice all the little fuck ups but becasue you know they are there it makes it 10x worse (this happens to me anyway haha, my next one should be soon mate, tried to do a recording last night but clanged it big time like 40 mins in then just couldn't be fucked haha, got easter holidays coming up so should have some free time to start recording

Ha ha ...I know exactly what you are talkin about. I swear all DJ's are their own worst critics. when initially went back and listened to this one i was like i fuckin hate it now im like it's aight....still places that piss me off. i don't know what it is about recording but i always slip on the easy ones and nail the difficult mixes.

Anyway looking forward to your next one....let me know when its up.

really good mix mate, thoroughly enjoyed the range of tunes - especially the stuff i've not heard.

Break - They're Wrong (Calibre RMX)
7. Kiril and Wasabe - DirectTone
8. Danny Scrilla - Thorium
9. Kiril - Delirious

Was my favourite part, that directTone tune is great, and worked so well with the others.

Lots of tracks i like as well, the deeper vibe you're on is really enjoyable. (y)

Ha ha ...I know exactly what you are talkin about. I swear all DJ's are their own worst critics. when initially went back and listened to this one i was like i fuckin hate it now im like it's aight....still places that piss me off. i don't know what it is about recording but i always slip on the easy ones and nail the difficult mixes.

Anyway looking forward to your next one....let me know when its up.

Same mate, when recording always fuck up easy ones because I just overthink it and end up having it in, then think it sounds out, then end up putting it completely out and fucks the whole mix up haha Ill let you know when I put my next one up man glad you enjoyed the last one

Thanks J......that was the part of the mix i was worried i wasn't going to be able to pull off. All those mixes start right when the trak breaks and those are always my toughest ones.....nothin to really gauge that they're wrong/direct tone mix off of. I thought they all worked really well tho.

If you hit Kiril up he will prolly let you get those traks....I told him i was interested and he just sent them to me...takes him a little while to respond tho. I put a link to his page in the comments at the bottom if you wanna try.

a little bump before i put a new one up for anybody who wants to check it......

Der,
did u ever get around to listening?

your fine Shatner.......there has been a ton of mixes going up on here lately. some really good ones too and i forget to check some peoples out.

a little bump before i put a new one up for anybody who wants to check it......

Der,
did u ever get around to listening?

Hey mate am late on this, haven't finished Terpit,s latest neither, I like lenghty mixes but need a quiet listen on those two, will get back as soin as properly listened, safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom