Hybrid Minds Remix Album????

my point exactly...harped on about this too much so will just sit back quietly now

Ahh dunno mate obviously its a cost thing, but anyone that interested in vinyl appreciates the cost of pressing and is willing to pay for it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Vinyl Tracklist:

A1) Mountains feat. Jasmine Spence (Dexcell Remix)
A2) Trauma feat. Rocky Nti (Lenzman Remix)
A3) Meant To Be feat. Grimm (Marcus Intalex Remix)
B1) Broken feat. Ad-Apt & Charlie P (BCee Remix)
B2) Forest feat. Philippa Hanna (DLR Remix)
B3) Halcyon feat. Grimm (DLR Remix)

argh fuck, 3 tunes a side now? what a shame, some great tunes in there too...

Entire albums on 1 sided 7" plates will b next bro :crazy:

Think this is the one for me. BCee is such a don! :antitank:

The BCee remix of New Orleans & Jakwob's take on Mountains are up there as well. Fantastic!

In all honesty I love pretty much every single remix there. Such a good remix compilation, might in fact be the best I've heard so far. Perfect/balanced choice of producers involved :)

I noticed the original tracklist I posted in this thread listed Marcus Intalex remixing Meant To Be, and I checked the Spearhead site and now it says "Meant To Be - ? Remix".

For me, it's all about the BCee remix of Broken and both Jakwob and Dexcell remixes of Mountains!

I noticed the original tracklist I posted in this thread listed Marcus Intalex remixing Meant To Be, and I checked the Spearhead site and now it says "Meant To Be - ? Remix".

I'm guessing they're keeping that one as a surprise, maybe something like Marcus Intalex & Calibre Remix or some collab remix!

Hybrid Minds - Meant To Be (InsideInfo Remix)!
Here's a video of how he did the remix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom