Jwood's mix for Wasteman FM (pt 2)

Yeah this was sick man, had it on yesterday.

Proper rolling all the way through, literally every mix sits with the previous and next tune so well. Had such a nice flow to it.

Will definitely be listening again!

ooh i missed this, will listen today

Cheers man, hope you enjoy! need to listen to your most recent as well. I'll probably remember tomorrow.

Firstly - Can Of Cancun..... really compliments the soulful roll of Miraculous, then with The Rain.... yes! Would have loved to include that in my Ticky Ticky mix, but haven't made the switch yet :) Liking that Apparatus in there.... subtly dark roller. Next War (Bredren Remix) sounding like some Fre4knc thing and Wax works a treat complimenting it. Vocals of Since We've Been Apart & Desire tie in nicely. Wasn't expecting what happened on Aria's drop. Very nice touch :) Organiser - Always Be Mine - Fotoplastikon was a wicked string. Really liked how the choppy beat in Always Be Mine came through the tunes either side of it + how the bass and melody drove through the tickiness off Full Circle off the back of that section

Great selection. Really liked the way you blended dark / brooding rollers with some more liquidy soulful stuff or some more steppy / punchy hard hitting bits with hooks. Shows good knowledge of your tunes and what 'goes' in mixes (y)

Thanks a lot mate, glad you liked a lot of the bits i did, and appreciated the way i tried to put them together. I like creating contrasts in mixes as it keeps them more interesting (imo) but keeping a vibe going at the same time.

Thanks a lot for checking as always.

Yeah this was sick man, had it on yesterday.

Proper rolling all the way through, literally every mix sits with the previous and next tune so well. Had such a nice flow to it.

Will definitely be listening again!

Cheers man :) Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks a lot for checking as always, tis appreciated

this is the dogs dinner ! Pure sex quality mix, tasty blends
Loved the intro with the Stray track, then in with Rain that was beautiful that whole section was badass up to Days Go By
The bit round the middle with D BRIDGE vs. Desire that was lovely - havent heard many people play Close to Me i love that track remind me of Soul:ution
Lost me abit after that, but the Aria mix was lush think il pick up that B Complex tune, then Ivy Lab ! and Organiser ! the next bits where killer !!
Ended really nicely great flow felt like a journey have to get it on the download for the BBQs this summer

this is the dogs dinner ! Pure sex quality mix, tasty blends
Loved the intro with the Stray track, then in with Rain that was beautiful that whole section was badass up to Days Go By
The bit round the middle with D BRIDGE vs. Desire that was lovely - havent heard many people play Close to Me i love that track remind me of Soul:ution
Lost me abit after that, but the Aria mix was lush think il pick up that B Complex tune, then Ivy Lab ! and Organiser ! the next bits where killer !!
Ended really nicely great flow felt like a journey have to get it on the download for the BBQs this summer

Cheers for the listen man, much appreciated :)
glad you liked the selection, it's generally what i try to go for, especially putting in tunes that people seem to neglect a little (close to me for instance).

have downloaded yours for tomorrow so will feedback then (y)

Oooh yes. This looks big mate. Right up my street. Downloaded and ready for my ears.

Hope you enjoy man (y)

Yes mate. I thought this was your mix. I've listened to the first half of this quite a few times and finally been able to finish it all today. Loved this mix. Top selection and mixing is spot on for the most part; I think there *might* have been one point early on where it sounded like two tracks were mixed a bit strangely but that could just be me. Anyway, really enjoyed it, especially the intro tunes and the bits around Since We've Been Apart. Was good to hear some of Rockwell's older tunes in there as well, especially Aria. Nice treat to hear that in a mix. I've been trying to do that for a while. Look forward to the next one. Big up mate!

Thanks man! glad you got around to the second part of it, i'm guilty for starting lots of mixes and forgetting to finish them as well..

Yeah there were a few mixes where it didn't sound as good as i'd have liked, but such is the nature of the beast i guess.

Cheers once again for checking man :)

Back
Top Bottom