New Label: Unreleased Vinyl Project - Alix Perez/dBridge - RSD

Nice idea, but slightly risky releasing tunes over 2 years old on vinyl. Loads of potential tho, hope it works out

I'm guessing this is legit? lol
I asked them the same question via PM on Facebook - had a quick chat which was good and suggested a plate I wanted to get pressed was Total Science & S.P.Y - Piano Funk (Ft. Riya & DāM FunK) b/w S.P.Y - Hammer In My Heart (feat Diane Charlemagne) or S.P.Y - Love & Hate (Cold Summer VIP).

Nice dude whoever I spoke to, and they will be 100% legit, licensed releases which is good to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Never heard them before great tracks

yeah they are bro!

I asked them the same question via PM on Facebook - had a quick chat which was good and suggested a plate I wanted to get pressed was Total Science & S.P.Y - Piano Funk (Ft. Riya & DāM FunK) b/w S.P.Y - Hammer In My Heart (feat Diane Charlemagne) or S.P.Y - Love & Hate (Cold Summer VIP).

Nice dude whoever I spoke to, and they will be 100% legit, licensed releases which is good to know.

Fair play, I was just a little bit skeptical at first that they'd be able to get all 4 artists on board for this first plate seeing as both tunes are remixes, but if it's all good it's all good, both great tunes!

An obvious one
Logistics - Colourwheel

Plz
Plz

Yea its an obvious one.

But from when I got the chance to speak to Loggy a while back, some of the reasons why some of his releases never made it to vinyl were due to the mastering being shit. Intervention was a prime example of that, so they decided not to take a chance with it.

Haunted by her Yesterdays however I am clueless how it never made it to wax.

Is pay good money for Logistics - Colourwheel b/w Commix - Justified (Spectrasoul Remix). GOOD MONEY

- - - Updated - - -

Yea its an obvious one.

But from when I got the chance to speak to Loggy a while back, some of the reasons why some of his releases never made it to vinyl were due to the mastering being shit. Intervention was a prime example of that, so they decided not to take a chance with it.

Haunted by her Yesterdays however I am clueless how it never made it to wax.
Yeah tbh, Together VIP isn't easy on the ear

Love the idea, mate. Originally played with the idea to order a vinyl cut for these tunes. I'm from Berlin. Is there a shop, who ordered nearby?

i dont think the labels themselves know where the stuff is going, but i could be wrong. maybe try giving the usual suspects OYE, spacehall, hardwax etc. a call and ask if they ordered any.

just from Critical, lol

June Miller - Walls Of Jericho (Enei remix)....b/w Enei - Movin Fast (June Miller Remix)
Enei - Elephants b/w Centrifuge or Saligia or Trainchaser
Enei - The Bonebreaker
Emperor - Radar b/w Emperor & Centra - Solar

also, a new one that's too good to be digi only:
Jakwob - Somebody New Ft. Tiffani Juno (Jakwob VIP) / (Shy FX, Need for Mirrors & HLZ Remix)

Back
Top Bottom