New RAM signings

80Mx8.png

this kid is set. who needs a fanbase anyway

Bit of a gamble..

maybe a gamble if it was only one tune he sent, but come on RAM have been around the block and are far from stupid. i bet he sent a whole batch of RAM style tunes and he fits the mould, why not sign him?

Honestly, isn't this to best way to get picked up by a label? keeping shtum about your stuff and sending it to labels if you believe its good enough?
Of course getting picked up by RAM is a bit different, but same principle no?

also i want to know what that damn piano tune is if its not this guy

I can imagine it being abit of a gamble for example im sure Audio has his own fan base plus the fan base of Ram that's a pretty big audience however a noob on the scene starts from scratch and of course if his stuff isn't doing it from the start it could slowly go downhill from there.

Lets just wait and see tho shall we I like how exciting it is waiting to see. As said already cant see Ram signing if his stuff isn't good.

If you're making shit hot tunes and are getting pushed by a label as big as Ram what initial fan base do you need?

If the kid is THAT good (and I've heard he is) he could be as big as any of the artists already signed to Ram in a very short space of time.

I think it's a problem that too often budding producers worry about their online profile rather than their actual music being as good as it can possibly be, which is what it's all about at the end of the day.

It's not rocket science, I still think any label worth their salt will happily put out tunes by unknown producers if the music is THAT good, and if it is, they'll pretty quickly go from unknown to hot property.

Honestly, isn't this to best way to get picked up by a label? keeping shtum about your stuff and sending it to labels if you believe its good enough?
Of course getting picked up by RAM is a bit different, but same principle no?

also i want to know what that damn piano tune is if its not this guy

That piano tunes drop sounds just like Mind Vortex style, but as it was first played around a year ago you'd think it'd already have got a release? If it is Andy then that's fair enough because I guess his tunes are last reserve for the release schedule, can't be putting out the bosses tunes all the time! Plus I can't see Mind Vortex coming up with that lovely piano sequence haha...

If you're making shit hot tunes and are getting pushed by a label as big as Ram what initial fan base do you need?

If the kid is THAT good (and I've heard he is) he could be as big as any of the artists already signed to Ram in a very short space of time.

I think it's a problem that too often budding producers worry about their online profile rather than their actual music being as good as it can possibly be, which is what it's all about at the end of the day.

It's not rocket science, I still think any label worth their salt will happily put out tunes by unknown producers if the music is THAT good, and if it is, they'll pretty quickly go from unknown to hot property.

Well I could mention a couple of people who have signed to Ram and exploded for abit then meh.

I could also say its absolutely imperative that a dj has a fan base, Mistabishi being a prime example of that

I could say all that but I wont...

the piano tune drop in that video is just headroom vip? nothing so special... feelgood rave piano :)

ha, reserve for ram's release schedule are my non existing tracks then culture shock material.

the piano tune drop in that video is just headroom vip? nothing so special... feelgood rave piano :)

ha, reserve for ram's release schedule are my non existing tracks then culture shock material.

Yeah of course but if you've heard it when he switches the bass, it's very Mind Vortex

Yeah true around 3:15, didn't listen to much after. Must be them. Quality set recording... They should make a dl available. Or a cassette.

RAM will eventually sign every artist exclusivly untill there is no need for any other labels #StandUpAgainstAndy

Back
Top Bottom