New one from me, dubby, halftime etc

Great opener Terps! I don't know why I don't own that & No Future :-/ Loved the vibey additional plink from Ragga Spindle (not heard that before). Really liked hearing The Flock in there (first mix I have heard that in :) ) with Move Away. Skull & Bones rmx - Lion Music.... subtle :O and Werewolf is quality off the back of that. Not heard that before either :) What you did with Marka - Kempi rmx was very nice!

Didn't know there was a vip of Never Been either. Bringing back Nibiru with Falling Stars was another wicked touch. Belleview rmx - Two Drop was a choice selection too. Really liked Instant - Desire, with the filthy womp in Instant taking its turn to do its thing before the haunting part of Desire takes its turn. Had to be my favourite blend in there. Still only found a couple of things that compliment Desire though

Wicked mix throughout man. Few blends that weren't up my street and didn't think sat the best but thats personal preference. Varied selection and a cool journey

Cheers man, this was a bit of a weird one, a set that I played at a party and then re-recorded because people kept pulling the tunes up.. the order is a bit off and some of the tracks don't really work together because I was taking requests b2b drunk (but I think it flows ok, I found it hard not to just play Theory and The Untouchables stuff for an hour, that dubby stuff is great)

the Belleview remix -> Two Drop mix is one of my favourites, comes out of nowhere

you should definitely buy Wonder Where/No Future, No Future works really well with Skeptical - Fluctuate

enjoyed this one mate, Intro was nice and you kept the tribally vibe going throughout.

I thought the Marka mix was particularly clever, always nice to hear something different done with tunes.
I liked the way not everything was doubled, the way some tunes just rolled in on their intros and kind of slid into the mix was refreshing.

Tellurian and Information centre was also large.
good shit man

Back
Top Bottom