S.P.Y. - Back To Basics Chapter One (Hospital) Out Aprils 28th

I was hoping so too, but I don't think it's gonna be the case if it's following what the sampler is packaged in :(
medium

medium

The award for most gangster studio chair deffinately goes to SPY, I can imagine some post mixdown whisky and cigars in that badboy

This album is just far too sick! Rising The Void, Skyzophonic & Stand Alone are just beyond huge!

just take my money SPY, that is ridiculous. I will struggle not to play about 6 of those tunes every set for as while...so diverse, so much funk, so hench, so much win

If Chapter One is this good, just imagine how epic Chapter Two of Back To Basics could be!

THIS. Am really enjoying the balance Hospital has struck over the past few months regarding types of releases.

Agreed. That Nu:Logic album that came out last year was fire and well underrated IMO, still gets constant rotation in my player.
but then there was that Danny Byrd Album . . .

Hospital are hit and miss for me but I will say they have put out some tunes lately. The Fred V & Grafix album was much better than anticipated.

Edit: Hope this hits Redeye soon, definately bagging.

Last edited:
explain

it's been my rep thing for ages and i don't get the reference

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm it's no longer by rep thing, but still

I can't find the original post it's from, maybe smarty can find it or explain, I think someone signed up and made a post with real bad english and that word was at the end of it, need to find the op, it's going to bug me now

Back
Top Bottom