S.P.Y. - Back To Basics Chapter One (Hospital) Out Aprils 28th

explain

it's been my rep thing for ages and i don't get the reference

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm it's no longer by rep thing, but still

Courtesy of Smarty

wonwown.jpg

Agreed. That Nu:Logic album that came out last year was fire and well underrated IMO, still gets constant rotation in my player.
but then there was that Danny Byrd Album . . .

Hospital are hit and miss for me but I will say they have put out some tunes lately. The Fred V & Grafix album was much better than anticipated.

Edit: Hope this hits Redeye soon, definately bagging.

pre-order up:
http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/52093-NHS252LP-s-p-y--back-to-basics-chapter-one-4-x-12

That's the point, I'm glad they didn't cause that would have just been too silly

I thought the sampler was a vinyl exclusive? Turns out the digital album is the 4 sampler tracks and 8 vinyl tracks. That'll do nicely for me!

yup it was a vinyl only sampler, then the tunes were always coming out on the digital album...

To be fair I've never understood the point of releasing the samplers digitally if they'll appear on the album. I've skipped on the two platinum breakz samplers for instance as I know I'm spending money on tracks I'll be rebuying 2-3 weeks later.

To be fair I've never understood the point of releasing the samplers digitally if they'll appear on the album. I've skipped on the two platinum breakz samplers for instance as I know I'm spending money on tracks I'll be rebuying 2-3 weeks later.

Basically I agree with you, having the option to get the sampler digitally means you can get those 2 or 4 tunes you like off the album and skip on the whole thing later doe :)

Basically I agree with you, having the option to get the sampler digitally means you can get those 2 or 4 tunes you like off the album and skip on the whole thing later doe :)

Very true... Or they could sell the sampler and when the album drops you can buy it for less what you paid for the samplers (kind of like what itunes do if you buy single tracks off an album now).

I've wasted loads of £1.70's over the last few years buying samplers that end up being on albums!

All the SPY tracks on the new Hospital podcast are so good... BOSH

Good luck anyone trying to top this for album of the year

I just have to post this one separately, this is stupidly large.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom