Jaw - Sunight

It sounds very amateur. The whole song has this unnatural feel mechanical. Like you just got cheep sample loops and repeated them.

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds very amateur. The whole song has this unnatural feel mechanical. Like you just got cheep sample loops and repeated them. So listen to the rest of your songs and you seem to have a minimalist/experimental style. I think you could do some justice to for your track by adding and subtracting different elements into it with out breaking the atmosphere you are trying to achieve. Also adding subtle layers through parallel processing or re-sampling can do wonders for a tracks integrity.
I never left you feedback before and I just want you to know I am not trying to be a dick. Most people post honest feedback here and it is appreciated. If we were not brutally honest with each other no one would get better. We also would never know when we actually made a good track.
Cheers

Hey i totally understand and in no way think "wow dick" lol, tbh ive been just churning out tunes to try and keep creative and learning different techniques one a night so anything posted is a WIP i should have mentioned that. theres not a sample loop in it and all synths are massive apart from the buzz sound which is a micro brute reprocessed. listening to it after your feedback i totally understand though drums do sound mechanical and it all is a little boring. mabye less quantity and more quality with my tracks would be next step.

Anyway nice one cheers for the feedback if youve anything posted ill have a listen and return the favour.

Back
Top Bottom