Jazz Warrior

Oh yeah im loving this, jazzy aspects are great but what i really like is that bass sound really pro sounding and the drums are great as well... again professional sound, and it all works with the jazzy elements im gonna check your E.P now nice one

Thanks bro. Really want to get back in studio and finish it off soon. Any ideas or suggestions?

Its hard to say im no where near this level production wise.... id say longer intro for start though but i guess its just a clip so youl have that covered.

In all honesty what id do is add distortion to those jazzy elements give the whole song a rough edge but thats me and just personal preference.

Cool tune, I really like those flute licks! I can't decide if I like the snare or if I would like something more subtle.. It still has a charm as it is. Other than that I don't know if I have anything I would like to change about it. I love progressive tracks like this one. Great job man!

Nice one guys. Its school holidays now so I have even less time to work on it, but basic full track layout is done now. Although still need to do the intro. Will update the clip when I get in there next :)

Back
Top Bottom