Calyx & teebee fabriclive 76

As there are always mp3 bundles available for each Fabriclive mix you couldn't possibly expect a mix filled with dubs. It looks a bit too banging, that's true, but I'll wait with a judgement till I hear it out.

they have only just started this at fabric live, i hope its the same with this one, but you can't be sure

Audio via Steve Jobs's dickhole...https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fabriclive-76-calyx-teebee/id890340832

Artwork SWAGGY SWAG...

CALYX-TEEBEE-PACKSHOT-BIG.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno i think the tracklist looks pretty shit hot tbh

2098, instant, shining remix, surface noise, star trails, solaris vip, lots of new break bits?

I don't get why you would buy a cd like this for dubs? surely you buy it because it has lots of good tunes mixed well?

There are a few spurious looking tunes but mainly outweighed by the good ones.

I'll probably get this
totally argree

Are mixed CD's really cheap or something? I thought people would be pissed off paying the price of a standard album for a mix of an hour or three. I bought Friction's Fabriclive digitally for a few of the exclusives and tunes I hadn't got yet.

I dunno i think the tracklist looks pretty shit hot tbh

2098, instant, shining remix, surface noise, star trails, solaris vip, lots of new break bits?

I don't get why you would buy a cd like this for dubs? surely you buy it because it has lots of good tunes mixed well?

There are a few spurious looking tunes but mainly outweighed by the good ones.

I'll probably get this

Exactly! In 10 years time when you are digging this out you are not going to be thinking why old tunes are on it are you! It's all about the quality so i can't wait!

i got my cd through in the post this week, i rate it

Its not my fave, but its certainly not a bad one by any stretch

gotta say, dont bother with this. Selection is very average and the mixing is very boring. plus theyre still playing Skank despite the fact it was rinsed to death when it came out and its not even that good a tune anyway

gotta say, dont bother with this. Selection is very average and the mixing is very boring. plus theyre still playing Skank despite the fact it was rinsed to death when it came out and its not even that good a tune anyway

Second that, not gonna listen again there are plenty of better mixes floating about online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with the comment about how it's not mixed in an exciting way, bit overall I would urge everyone to have a listen.

Back
Top Bottom