Calyx & teebee fabriclive 76

What sort of tunes do you like?

Do you not like Surface Noise, Star Trails, The Shining Remix, 2098 etc?

well yeah i do like those tunes but if you're gonna put those tunes in, i would expect c&t to do something different/special with the mix. It's the fact that you have to pay to hear a mix that has nothing at all special about it, was expecting some new subtitles tunes or for them to dig for some tunes instead of putting in tunes that every other man and his dog drops.

Basically, i dont want to listen to a mix where i have heard or own about 90% of the songs because then i may as well just throw a mix down myself

gotta say, dont bother with this. Selection is very average and the mixing is very boring. plus theyre still playing Skank despite the fact it was rinsed to death when it came out and its not even that good a tune anyway
after giving it a couple of play throughs i have to agree with your comments. some pretty poor/boring mixing in my opinion and the selection i find just strange. e.g. mixing that hybris remix of five black forms in between strung out vip and local 2 just does not fit at all. expected a much more technical and thought out mix than this. some great tunes in there but its just not put together well at all.

Agree with the top comment. Could have been much better considering it's calyx & teebee. Still bought it but wish it just had a few more exclusives

Back
Top Bottom