Mixes and Track Listings

rhythm

VIP Junglist
Regarding the "Members Mixes" forum, it seems like it should be changed so that "Mixes and Track Listings" would be the forum title, with "Members Mixes" being the sub-forum, instead of the other way round (which it currently is).

Makes no sense to be looking for radio mixes and tracklistings under a forum called "Members Mixes."

Just my 2 cents for how things could be improved. This was especially confusing to me when I first started using the forum (and I imagine it would be for other new members as well).

Thanks.

We like to promote our own talent here. Having mixes from named DJs in the sub-forum is fine as it is. People still know how to find it. It's the way it's always been.

Interesting point. Subforums are a bit confusing in vbulletin. Could be better to have some of them listed on the main page. There would be no excuses for newbies posting in the wrong forum then.

What you are saying is kind of like writing "In my opinion," in a news paper opinion article. It is silly because everybody knows it is your opinion.

now the mixes and tracklistings can be viewed if your not logged in?

is that to get more traffic?

i thought it was a good idea that only members mixes could be seen by random people and only members could see the.. big artist mixes... u know.. established mixes..

Back
Top Bottom