What happened to Apex?

he was part unknown error aswell i think
dunno if they are still about?

Unknown Error was somehow off the radar for a good few years but he's back for good now it seems. Apex is exactly the opposite story, he's released his last EP early 2012 and since then he's disappeared.

I don't think it's a coincidence that when Apex started his solo thing Unknown Error pretty much was gone. Haven't heard anything from him in the last 3 years he seems to have disappeared over all.

What a shame, string theory is pure vibes on a warm summers day and is a personal favorite.

It's interesting how many amazing tunes are created by people with very few releases and then they just disappear. It's almost bittersweet because you can hear potential that could have been aloud to develop in ways you can't imagine but you are left with some absolute gem's that aren't overplayed.

Well Being is another producer that I really liked the output of but then he just disappeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well strange Russ was literally having a conversation about Apex at the weekend and what the hell happened to him.

Remember hearing a while back he was working on an album? Might be why he's been so quiet....

Heard this ages ago. You never know, but I'm not holding out for it.

Space Between (y)

Well strange Russ was literally having a conversation about Apex at the weekend and what the hell happened to him.

Heard this ages ago. You never know, but I'm not holding out for it.

Space Between (y)

The question arose after playing my old vinyl the day and found his Wall of Sound EP tucked away in there. Those tunes still smash it, well ahead of his time I recon.

Not sure what you guys are talking about, Lifted is only Chris Renegade now. Apex moved to Germany to live with Miss Redflower which pretty much was the time when he seemed to stop with producing.

He left Lifted a good while ago, he was supposed to do an album for Subtitles (and I guess the reason why it has never happened might not be only his disappearance later). He had that brilliant liquid EP on Katakis and then he probably decided it's about time someone takes care of Miss Redflower full time :teeth:

Fair enough i suppose, i wonder what his day job is now then?

I'm going with a sheep hoarder.

Sheep hoarder? Like has a house chock full of sheep and he refuses to get rid of them?

I heard he's modelling for Victorias Secret

Back
Top Bottom