WHO KNOWS THIS DNB COVER picture? LOOKING FOR DNB ALBUM

yesyor

Hi everybody
I ve been looking for a DnB album for a couple of years now. I had it for about a month bringing me the best and smoothest dnb ever heard.
If you know what album I am talking about you d be helping me a lot:

The Description:
unfortunently i don t remember its name so in the following the little I know about it:

-I posessed a digital version of that album so I can only say something to the digital version.
-The cover photo was a satelite picture of the african continent.
-It had between 4 and 10 tracks on it
-The melody was absolutly chilling, typical dnb drum patterns playing quietly in the background
-sometimes there was a person singing kind of african voice

Actually the cover photo and the really "slow" quiet chilling dnb melody should be enough to find it, since it
really differs from other dnb since it a totally relaxing lounge flavour. So if anyone of you owns a collection of
dnb and remembers this cover pic please tell me. Otherwise I ll be searching for ever and can t wait to hear it again already

Best wishes!

was gunna say that

what you mean yo?

- - - Updated - - -

ah ok i googled it. similar cover pic but not what i meant. The cover pic i talked about was taken from straight above...kind of vertical position above africa looking down... this one is to flat... ;) but gonna check this one out also so thanks already :)

- - - Updated - - -

ok funky shit :D at least first song i just listen too...bit to pushing but going the right direction... i wanted to wait for the album i look for to smash my speakers but ok here we go xD

Back
Top Bottom