Break Interview

A new Break album in the works!!! HOT FUCK!

1796417_10153891994710117_1832095636_n.jpg

dat sentence.

once again a very good read!

sick read mate, Break is such an interesting bloke, genius

Great read, as your interviews always are.

nice read - break is number 1 for me, can't get enough of his tunes

Big up all. One of my best pieces I've written I think.

I saw him play last Saturday night and he killed it. Some of his new dubs are just..... ugh

You're a great writer man, nice work. Made all the more interesting by the subject content.

I met break by accident outside a jamaican restaurant / cocktail bar down my road randomly one night. Was chatting to him for 5 minutes and my mate turns to me and says 'You do realise that's Break.' I then inadvertently went into fanboy mode and retracted swiftly after I got my head together.

good read as ever wayne. I still remember that blog you did a while back that was utter jokes. Says a lot that your writing maintains its flow consistently across different styles of format and delivery.

Looking forward to hearing new Break bits too

You're a great writer man, nice work. Made all the more interesting by the subject content.

I met break by accident outside a jamaican restaurant / cocktail bar down my road randomly one night. Was chatting to him for 5 minutes and my mate turns to me and says 'You do realise that's Break.' I then inadvertently went into fanboy mode and retracted swiftly after I got my head together.

Hahaha, that's brilliant. Me and my girl got a lift home with him and Calyx on Saturday night. It's always surreal when Break gives me a lift back to west London from raves. I'm just sat there like 'aaarrrrrrgggghhhhh'

good read as ever wayne. I still remember that blog you did a while back that was utter jokes. Says a lot that your writing maintains its flow consistently across different styles of format and delivery.

Looking forward to hearing new Break bits too

Big up James. Appreciate the kind words man.

I might bring that blog back soon....

Back
Top Bottom