What makes it Drum and Bass?

ok so I just mixed Out of the Blue on 87bpm with a 174bpm track and it mixed fine.

I'll get my coat.

Can I be a bit crazy and say really bass intensive dnb has more in common with dubstep and other bass music than it does with liquid dnb.

I think we should go for new dance music categories: bass music, chilled/minimal music and kinda mainstream conventional stuff (Can't think of a way to say it without pissing someone off)

Can I be a bit crazy and say really bass intensive dnb has more in common with dubstep and other bass music than it does with liquid dnb.

I think we should go for new dance music categories: bass music, chilled/minimal music and kinda mainstream conventional stuff (Can't think of a way to say it without pissing someone off)

Why can'ty we all say it's EDM???? :teeth:

Wikipedia always has the correct answer :rik:

Drum and bass (/ˈdrʌm ənd ˈbeɪs/) (also written as drum 'n' bass or drum & bass and commonly abbreviated to D&B, D+B, DnB or D'n'B) is a type of electronic music which emerged in England in the mid-1990s.[1] The genre is characterized by fast breakbeats (typically between 160–180 beats per minute;[2] occasional variation is noted in older compositions[citation needed]) with heavy bass and sub-bass lines.

1287811431786.jpg

Back
Top Bottom