• 5-8 hrs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-15 hrs

• 15-24 hrs

• Total voters
i dont mix.

i however produce and one tune can everything from 3-4 days to fking ages. Specially the mix. Mixing is tricky bizness indeed. Anyone got some EQ secrets to share? Ive got a real good one i told stuu about on the chat, you remove all the really low frequencies from the beats and boost the mids and voila the bassline will pop out so much better. How swab is that!!

ive got a new tune down to demonstrate this very technique, keep your eyes peeled to the producers forum for the link!

sorry klusta i seem to have strayed from the topic, hrm, as i said i dont mix. On decks.

Re: i dont mix.

logikz said:
i however produce and one tune can everything from 3-4 days to fking ages. Specially the mix. Mixing is tricky bizness indeed. Anyone got some EQ secrets to share? Ive got a real good one i told stuu about on the chat, you remove all the really low frequencies from the beats and boost the mids and voila the bassline will pop out so much better. How swab is that!!

ive got a new tune down to demonstrate this very technique, keep your eyes peeled to the producers forum for the link!

sorry klusta i seem to have strayed from the topic, hrm, as i said i dont mix. On decks.

No probs.

Eq tips, erm don't really mess with them that much during mixing because I now use a mixer with only low and high freqs. One thing I am now doing is boosting the high frequencies when I scratch, seems to get a much better cleaner sound.

2-5 hours for me, I hardly mix on my own decks these days. Some weeks I don't even do anymore than my hour on BreakPirates.. :)

Actually re-thinking I don't really spend hardly anytime mixing, I usually end up slapping on new tunes and just scratching until the record end and then putting on the next one :D

Back
Top Bottom