The Vinyl District (APP)

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Can't believe I didn't know about this?

Basically an app for your phone that tells you the location of any nearby records stores.

Definitely going use this the next time I visit another City/Country!!!

sounds like a good idea, will see what if shows round here, does it find the usual stores round manchester then, Scotty ?

screenshot;

dy4urymy.jpg

Really surprised it works so well

Never knew of that group before, but I think I will just stick to this app for the time being.

Taking a trip up to Hexam early April so I will see how if it flags up any gems

Hey guys - Thanks for checking us out. I hope you like the app and that it helps you find some stores. You can always email us at mobile at thevinyldistrict dot com to tell us about stores openings, closings or movings. And be sure to tell your friends about us. Thanks again!

Hey guys - Thanks for checking us out. I hope you like the app and that it helps you find some stores. You can always email us at mobile at thevinyldistrict dot com to tell us about stores openings, closings or movings. And be sure to tell your friends about us. Thanks again!

I think you are missing the vinyl revival in Manchester

Its compatible with Android and iPhone. Vinyl Revival has been added - thanks for that. Down the line, please email me at mobile at thevinyldistrict dot com. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom