DnB FIRST POST!! New WIP, advice much appreciated :)

Captivate

Hey guys, I've been producing for about 3 years now, but only about a year and a bit for drum & bass. This is my first post on this forum, so go easy on me ;D

My latest WIP is below (no plugins on the master, so turn it up!). Let me know what you think it needs more of, less of etc, and what I can do to get the mix sounding nice and professional. Really trying to up my game as of late.

Thanks guys!

Hey guys, I've been producing for about 3 years now, but only about a year and a bit for drum & bass. This is my first post on this forum, so go easy on me ;D

My latest WIP is below (no plugins on the master, so turn it up!). Let me know what you think it needs more of, less of etc, and what I can do to get the mix sounding nice and professional. Really trying to up my game as of late.

Thanks guys!

Hey mate i have listened to this and i like its minimal style. You def need to boost that bass as it sounds pretty weak in my headphones. It subtle and i like that keep it going and pm me when you have finished so i can listen again :)

Back
Top Bottom