Calibre - Shelflife 3 (Signature) Out March 24th

I don't think any his stuff really compares, musically, to - for example - some of the 90s stuff on good looking. take a track like artemis - sun stars, or chameleon - just close your eyes and listen...nothing he's done is even touching that kind of musicality (imo) I know it's not a popular opinion on here but I actually find most of what calibre's released since around mid 2000s to be pretty bland, and the tracks where he sings usually make me cringe. the track 'running' off his last album actually made me lol it's so bad. musique concrete is a great album though, I love that album, but not much else.

this comp is okay-ish. Instant is a bit different, darker vibe than normal.

Musically, I don't think anybody compared to Omni Trio. He was just on a whole different level, IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

And for somebody who's still making music, Synkro is pretty amazing.

Missed out on Sagan, what a tune!! :derp:

Sagan is sooooo good.
Literally been caining this album non-stop. Obvious disappointments about the Wash not making it to vinyl but fuck it.

Oooo Afek has been banned someones doing their job round here. Great work, he's scaring off the regulars

Ended up buying the vinyl on sunday, arrived today.

I cant say anything that hasnt been said already.

fucking roller after roller.

this will stay the release of the year for sure, every track is so tight!

CALIBRE YOU ABSOLUTE BADMAN!

Instant just KILLS it though... That break & that angry Jaws sound lol... Need to know the name of the break, its been used in so many jungle tunes...

Main one that springs to mind is Babylon 5 - Yes Yes

Calibres obviously replayed it & fucked with it to create drums as only he can, but the pattern is still there...

Instant just KILLS it though... That break & that angry Jaws sound lol... Need to know the name of the break, its been used in so many jungle tunes...

Main one that springs to mind is Babylon 5 - Yes Yes

Calibres obviously replayed it & fucked with it to create drums as only he can, but the pattern is still there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom